• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Alden Buy, Sell, Trade (B/S/T) Thread

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whiskey Longwing
Size 9E / Barrie Last
Worn a few times. Box and bags included

$650 shipped in the USA
IMG_8186.jpeg
IMG_8187.jpeg
IMG_8189.jpeg

Shawnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTB

two-tone saddle and V-tip shoes, rare colors are welcomed

Barrie 8-8.5D or equal sizes

C4/Black Saddles are LeatherSoul original 8.5D Barrie. One wear since recraft.
Ravello splits, 9D Aberdeen (pretty close to V's). Maybe 3-4 wears total.

$850 each net to me would include domestic shipping. $1,600 nets both. No wiggle room for negotiation on these but if interested, let me know.
IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0188.jpeg
IMG_0187.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpeg
    IMG_0188.jpeg
    251.1 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0187.jpeg
    IMG_0187.jpeg
    157.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0185.jpeg
    IMG_0185.jpeg
    209.1 KB · Views: 37

Wefty

Reaction score
This is an Alden of Carmel special design Norwegian Split Toe blucher in 10 C/D. One of the limited edition “Fan Shoes” that Alden of Carmel produced from about 1999-2002. Made from Horween shell cordovan in black. The main difference about this special model from the standard is in the width of the toe, with this model being less “pointy” than the standard Alden NST and, at least in in comparison with my No.8 NSTs, more of a chisel profile. Worn with care, used but not abused. This shoe is on the Plaza last. Ordinarily, NSTs are on the Aberdeen. I wear a 10.5/11 D in most shoes. In Aldens, I frequently wear a 10 or 10.5 C/D. I’m happy to take measurements for you if needed but probably if you are reading this you already know your Alden size. This shoe has a double leather sole, with a 360 degree welt. Thanks for looking! $450 shipping included CONUS. Thanks for looking! I would happily trade for the similar AoC fan shoe in dark brown calf (exposed eyelets and commando sole are differentiators) or perhaps some others. More Aldens on the way in the same or similar sizes (meaning ones that fit me).
Price dropped to $350 including shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking.

Coming soon — medallion cap toe bluchers one in black shell and one in No.8 shell; plus NSTs in No. 8.

Turns31

Reaction score
Love these but I'm too plain toe boot heavy right now.

Ravello Trubalance 10D
All brass eyes
Double leather soles
Overall clean pair with some typical light shell splotching in a couple of spots highlighted on the last two pics. Applied a very light coat of neutral Saphir cordovan cream with a plenty of brushing and some sprays of Alden Leather Defender so they're good to go. Comes with box and these new 60" round Guarded Goods laces. For some reason they came with the junk unwaxed cotton Indy laces instead of waxed ones so I put these in there instead. I can give you the other ones if you want them.

Would really love to trade them for new, rare shell 10D Indys or 10E Barrie cap toes.

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpeg
    IMG_0910.jpeg
    197.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0912.jpeg
    IMG_0912.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0914.jpeg
    IMG_0914.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0913.jpeg
    IMG_0913.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0911.jpeg
    IMG_0911.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0939.jpeg
    IMG_0939.jpeg
    169.4 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    178.6 KB · Views: 107

slows2k

Reaction score
Love these but I'm too plain toe boot heavy right now.

Ravello Trubalance 10D
All brass eyes
Double leather soles
Overall clean pair with some typical light shell splotching in a couple of spots highlighted on the last two pics. Applied a very light coat of neutral Saphir cordovan cream with a plenty of brushing and some sprays of Alden Leather Defender so they're good to go. Comes with box and these new 60" round Guarded Goods laces. For some reason they came with the junk unwaxed cotton Indy laces instead of waxed ones so I put these in there instead. I can give you the other ones if you want them.

Would really love to trade them for new, rare shell 10D Indys or 10E Barrie cap toes.
woah. now THAT is a grail for someone.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Coongameb52