• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if I couldn't win a free one, might as well be the first one to buy one this year...I don't have the code but the shirts are up.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

The Yosemite Shirts are up on the site and ready for order.

Till the end of this evening, use the code SOFTASCHAMOIS to get a 10% discount on this collection.

Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them.

Take good care,
The Fellas @ TS

SerialComma

Reaction score

Gentlemen,

The Yosemite Shirts are up on the site and ready for order.

Till the end of this evening, use the code SOFTASCHAMOIS to get a 10% discount on this collection.

Please, let us know if you have any questions or concerns. We will do our best to answer them.

Take good care,
The Fellas @ TS

Does the code only apply to the men's Yosemite? I'm trying to buy one for my wife, and it keeps telling me that the checkout doesn't meet the requirements for the discount.

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Does the code only apply to the men's Yosemite? I'm trying to buy one for my wife, and it keeps telling me that the checkout doesn't meet the requirements for the discount.

Good call!

The Women's Yosemite has it's own discount code: WARMANDCOZY

rusticchasm

Reaction score
does the SOFTASCHAMOIS coupon not work anymore? am i too late!?

someone stole my red yosemite shirt and i have to buy another...

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do you recommend washing the Mission Workshop x Taylor Stitch Dearborn shirt from last year?

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
The Huckberry x TS Explorer shirts look rad! Looks to be heavyweight and durable.

Is it the same fit?

rusticchasm

Reaction score
if anyone gets a huckberry explorer hunter green XS they don't like, let me know!

when i tried to buy one, the site processed my card but didn't generate an order for me so i lost out...

taylorstitch

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

wdahab

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Yosemite shirt, and my-oh-my. It's a perfect fit, much slimmer than I thought it would be from its description, absolutely perfect at a 38, as I thought I might need to size down to a 36. Absolutely wonderful, and thick and cozy. I would, however, object to the word "dusty" in its description, it is a very, very vibrant red.

TS: you guys need to make something this thick and heavy in a Buffalo Check (red/black or blue/black), since its so hard to find anything this heavy nowadays.

vwpokerchamp

Reaction score
wondering when you'll be restocking the blue everyday oxford jack in size 38 and 40.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads