• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread

jwbatusic

Reaction score

how do the chambrays fit?
i'm usually 40 or M in a regular shirt and all my shirts are around 42 in the chest.
the chest measurements on the site for a 40/M are 44. do you think i would be better off sizing down to a 38/S? those measurements are more true to my regular size.

The 2nd white shirt fit much more like my other shirts. I ended up sending the white back & getting the charcoal in a 38. After a cold wash & hang dry it fits perfect. Fwiw i find the 38 chambray to fit like the 40 chore shirt in coal after washing both. I also have the older model everyday chambray in a 38. The fit on the new model is slightly larger, but the fabric is also thicker.

I would stick with your normal ts size.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
Finally tried my 2016 Spring Telegraph on. I dig it. Definitely a bit less casual feeling than the previous two releases. Fit great and was comfortable and much cooler feeling than the previous Spring's release. Probably not going to rock the looks from the Fall release though (white short-sleeve shirt and sneakers with the herringbone pants) and keep it as strictly suit-like.

gotribe

Reaction score
Received my Telegraph pants over the weekend and feel like I need one size down from my usual pant size. Did anyone else need to size down?

Unfortunately they haven't been marked shipped yet though I received them a few days ago, so I'm not able to process an exchange with the online form. Hopefully the size I need doesn't sell out.

TactileOne

Reaction score
Received my Telegraph pants over the weekend and feel like I need one size down from my usual pant size. Did anyone else need to size down?

Unfortunately they haven't been marked shipped yet though I received them a few days ago, so I'm not able to process an exchange with the online form. Hopefully the size I need doesn't sell out.
Still waiting on my pants and coat.

Medoc

Reaction score

PM @mikegnthensome with your situation/order info. He will make sure his team takes care of you and gets you in the correct size if possible.

Unrelated: I get antsy when I don't see that paper to product up on Wednesday, especially for a new month collection. Hopefully its dope this month.

th3buhbuh

Reaction score
PM @mikegnthensome with your situation/order info. He will make sure his team takes care of you and gets you in the correct size if possible.

Unrelated: I get antsy when I don't see that paper to product up on Wednesday, especially for a new month collection. Hopefully its dope this month.
Hopefully it's terrible. I need to hold on to some cash periodically!

mikegnthensome

Reaction score
@TactileOne DM me please buddy with your order number or any type of information you like sharing (aka how often you've struggled to identify delivery pizza vs digiorno). With a bit of info, I can find out what is happening.

Really apologize again for any mishaps. As we patch up the damage, promise to make sure we stay diligent in getting your product to you in the most timely fashion.

happy almost friday,
mg

bsalz

Reaction score
I've read through most of the comments on sizing I could find and got some feedback from both TS and GB on the moto jacket fit (GB said go M, TS said try S). Wondering if anyone on here with similar measurements can share their experience with the moto jacket. I am 5'9" and 155-160 lbs. Athletic build. Chest measures approx 37, 38-38.5 expanded. I see the note on the jacket fitting snug. I plan to wear it over tshirts and henley's, perhaps the occasional long sleeve button up or flannel. Don't need it to fit over a thick sweater.

I am not a big guy and I feel that makes my "margin for error" in sizing a bit less. I don't want to be gasping fir air in a small or, swimming in a medium. I guess I am your typical smedium guy.

Anyhow, any inout from someone that's ordered a S or a M would be greatly appreciated. And I do realize they take exchanges but am hoping to get this right first time around.

silverprelude

Reaction score
I've read through most of the comments on sizing I could find and got some feedback from both TS and GB on the moto jacket fit (GB said go M, TS said try S). Wondering if anyone on here with similar measurements can share their experience with the moto jacket. I am 5'9" and 155-160 lbs. Athletic build. Chest measures approx 37, 38-38.5 expanded. I see the note on the jacket fitting snug. I plan to wear it over tshirts and henley's, perhaps the occasional long sleeve button up or flannel. Don't need it to fit over a thick sweater.

I am not a big guy and I feel that makes my "margin for error" in sizing a bit less. I don't want to be gasping fir air in a small or, swimming in a medium. I guess I am your typical smedium guy.

Anyhow, any inout from someone that's ordered a S or a M would be greatly appreciated. And I do realize they take exchanges but am hoping to get this right first time around.

I am about your size, got the medium, the fit is great except the sleeves are a bit long if not riding a motorcycle (which I don't). I don't think I can wear a sweater underneath it.

Bryanb55

Reaction score
I put on the original pair that were delivered and ordered the next size down immediately. They arrived yesterday and are perfect. The smaller size I received is sold out online now, so order ASAP and decide later if you aren't sure!

Last edited:

gotribe

Reaction score

I put on the original pair that were delivered and ordered the next size down immediately.  They arrived yesterday and are perfect.  The smaller size I received is sold out online now, so order ASAP and decide later if you aren't sure!

Never heard back from customer service but was finally able to process my return today and now my size is sold out. I didn't realize there's no way to do an exchange in the return process, should have just placed the order and dealt with the partial credit later.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads