• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think I remember seeing your handle on the Spier and Mackay board...do you post on that board? If so, how does the Lazio fit vs any S&M suits you have?

I have Lazios and one S&M slim fit in the same size.  They fit similarly.  The fabric is obviously nicer with Suitsupply.  The Lazio is also less structured, which I like.  Both are great values for the money.

What this guy said. I have a MTM suit from Spier and Mackay however I've pretty much out grown it. I went to purchase a OTR suit from Spier and Mackay, I"m normally a 36R in his suits but since I've been working out, my shoulders got a bit bigger so I tried on a 38R. Shoulders were fine, body needed to be taken in. The issue was that the lapel was bowing and this isn't something that could be fixed.

I'm a HUGE fan of Rick and his clothes, his shirts fit me dead on for being OTR and his value is unmatched.

I went into Suit supply, tried on the Napoli, which also fit great. But I wanted a Blue that would be more striking than your normal business Navy. As soon as I put it on, I was blown away by the fit and how it looked.

I"m going to have to agree that the fabric felt nicer than Spier and Mackay.

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
I don't know about US, but here in Europe, outlet is already closed, one week after its opening last week.
My SA confirmed to me yesterday that the US outlet will open once the stores send all their inventory, in house, to the warehouses.

Until then, we sit and wait :/

John L

Reaction score
Does the quality of SS still suffer such as it did 5-6 years ago?

Looking to pick up a dark grey mid-weight suit on the cheap and fairly quickly (I know, I know, the paradox) and trying to decide if I just want to stick to BB.

I'm a 40R Milano in BB on the dot so I guess sizing is also a concern.

Camillo

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

What do you think about the fit from the Lazio jacket (size 94)? Sleeves could be a bit longer, but SuSu does not offer any extra long sizes.
lol8[1].gif
Is this jacket a bit too long or have I here wrong imaginations? Should I abandon SuitSupply?

reidrothchild

Reaction score
I'd put SS
Does the quality of SS still suffer such as it did 5-6 years ago?

Looking to pick up a dark grey mid-weight suit on the cheap and fairly quickly (I know, I know, the paradox) and trying to decide if I just want to stick to BB.

I'm a 40R Milano in BB on the dot so I guess sizing is also a concern. 

I'd put current SS quality above current BB quality.

CMAc7

Reaction score
My SA confirmed to me yesterday that the US outlet will open once the stores send all their inventory, in house, to the warehouses.

Until then, we sit and wait :/

Thanks for the info.

Did he give any indication as to a rough timeline? Are they sending in inventory now, or do they send in everything at the end of the year which would coincide with the early February opening like last time?

fieldofdreams

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

Did he give any indication as to a rough timeline? Are they sending in inventory now, or do they send in everything at the end of the year which would coincide with the early February opening like last time?

I heard that it was coming soon also, like this month. I've been checking on here much more regularly, hoping to get the inside track.

Spex

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

What do you think about the fit from the Lazio jacket (size 94)? Sleeves could be a bit longer, but SuSu does not offer any extra long sizes.
lol8[1].gif
Is this jacket a bit too long or have I here wrong imaginations? Should I abandon SuitSupply?

I agree that the sleeves are a bit short. Based on where your hands fall, the jacket is a pretty classic length, but then considering the sleeve length and where the jacket falls compared to your crotch, it may be viewed by some as a bit long. I wouldn't worry about it. However from the back view the hourglass shape makes it look like there's too much waist suppression. It looks like you have not opened the vents. Opening those might make things look better. You should also have no problem returning the jacket if you open the vents, as that's a standard thing to do.

ptr1988

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

lol8[1].gif

which lazio is this? Can you give me the link. thanks

riton

Reaction score
I bought myself this beautiful wool jacket from SS Outlet size 44 EUR unfortunately to me
confused.gif
it fits more like a 42 EUR (32UK)

If anyone is interested, send me a MP for more information or else, it just goes back to SS for refund next week.

Last edited:

EUtroll

Reaction score
I really wish that the fall collection will contain some more double-breasted suits. Some really nice once above!

Last edited:

BeraQueezy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

He projected originally that it would open this past Monday. Unfortunately not the case.

However, inventory is sending now so hopefully it will be up soon. I'll inform y'all if things change.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikson