• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

************* STYLEFORUM X EPAULET NEW YORK TRAINERS/SNEAKERS **************

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

thing is i paid for the item step : 1 then it says SOLD OUT. if thats the case can i gett a refund bec it allowed me to choose cognac and pay for the item 43/10 cognac
i got the same error yesterday when i tried to pay thru paypal. worked OK with credit card.

zhixiangtan

Reaction score
Hi, would like some advice. I do chuck taylors in US8 but alden barrie in 8.5D. Though the aldens a a little long. The sizing recommendations give me two different sizes to choose. Which is a better indication? Thank you!

Spoon

Reaction score
That is still step 1. Says inventory issue. If you didn't receive confirmation and didn't complete checkout, I'm better you were not charged. Did you check to see if you were?

yes i checked paypal and i was not charged. so its sorted out.
damn what do i spend my 100$ on. i should not have waited.

all the colours i wanted were available last nighy

metranger8694

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, would like some advice. I do chuck taylors in US8 but alden barrie in 8.5D. Though the aldens a a little long. The sizing recommendations give me two different sizes to choose. Which is a better indication? Thank you!

Chucks...I'd think U.S. 8.....

Mike told me Chucks and Jack Purcells sizes are the recommendation...

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Chucks...I'd think U.S. 8.....

Mike told me Chucks and Jack Purcells sizes are the recommendation...

Funny, I tried on the Jacks at Unionmade and the guy said the two are half a size off: the 8/41 Jack Purcell is supposed to be equal to an 8.5 Chuck Taylor. I need to try out a pair of Chucks but pretty sure 8.5 is it for me in the Epaulet trainers.

Good luck.

zhixiangtan

Reaction score

Funny, I tried on the Jacks at Unionmade and the guy said the two are half a size off: the 8/41 Jack Purcell is supposed to be equal to an 8.5 Chuck Taylor. I need to try out a pair of Chucks but pretty sure 8.5 is it for me in the Epaulet trainers.

Good luck.

From the converse site, the chucks are quoted to be half size large while the jacks are true to size. tried the chucks US9 was loose and long, US8 was just right. too bad they dont have US8.5 for me to try.

but i probably will go according to chucks sizing. Waiting for mike's reply as well. Thank you for the advice.

kelwatches

Reaction score
Kopped the Oxblood

And now trying to forget it ever happen, so I do not have to spend the next 5 months pinning for a shoe! (very unbecoming)

V nice make up btw. The Blue looks awesome, and those still waiting on the sideline should not!

Durazing

Reaction score
Got in on the Oxblood too. What would you pair them with? I am already starting to envisage various permutations.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Got in on the Oxblood too.[COLOR=FF00AA][COLOR=FF00AA] What would you pair them with?[/COLOR][/COLOR] I am already starting to envisage various permutations.

Er...jeans.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paul_L