• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum on the Urban Dictionary

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just surfed upon this....

STYLEFORUM.NET

A place where straight males can go to be gay. A place where gay males can go to be themselves. And a place for everyone else to can go to troll these self absorbed losers.

An average style forum member will post pics of what they were wearing that day, comment on the style and fashion of other supposedly straight men, and discuss other non-manly things.

It should be mentioned, that while it's ok to dress nice, it's a whole other ballgame to gone on the interwebz and post pictures of your cute little "fits"(as they like to call them, short for outfits).
Supposed straight male #1:What do you guys think of my fit? D&G sunglasses, APC jeans, XS AA V-neck T-shirt and $400 sneakers.

Supposed straight male #2:Oh that just looks Thsuper on you! However, I don't really like the way the t-shirt drapes on your frame! Love everything else though! Muah!

Gay member interrupts:Oh I'm so glad all of you alleged straight men hang out in styleforum.net. Delish!
Alright....fess up....who did this?
Anyway, we can vote the article up or down without logging in over there.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=styleforum

Last edited:

Kiwi Man

Reaction score
I was about to post this. THANK GOD FOR THE SEARCH OPTION!!!!

This is some funny stuff!

KObalto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Interesting that he doesn't seem to know what the word "fit" means.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
once again Urban Dictionary gets it wrong.

they completely forgot the trannies and harvesting livers. wtf

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 59 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 113 33.4%
  • 8”

Votes: 102 30.2%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.1%