• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

jboc

Reaction score
Looks like 3/4 both have same shoulder measurements - the 4 is bigger in the pits/arms though.
If a 5 was a good fit minus the shoulders I would go with a 4

kupokinte

Reaction score
I purchased a size V/ M thinking it would fit as normal SS outwear would unfortunately the shoulders were way too far apart (dropped I suppose). It looked really weird. Besides the shoulder length being too wide, everything else was fantastic. It's a real shame

According to SSENSE, having an 18inch shoulder would require a size III (3). Now a size 3 in SS is normally an Extra small!
1f914.png

Looks like 3/4 both have same shoulder measurements - the 4 is bigger in the pits/arms though.
If a 5 was a good fit minus the shoulders I would go with a 4

I got an over shirt last f/w season that was meant to have a dropped shoulder and it had similar measurements to the one you posted. Not sure if a 4 would be too tight if your saying the 5 was perfect everywhere else. Post a picture!.

Btw SSense has added more Schneider pieces. All black and navy pieces sadly. Finally another place that picked up the fresco, but I just ordered a black emblem jacket recently =/

Last edited:

Mojo1990

Reaction score
Ah thanks for the heads up and suggestion. I'm actually considering going for the Atelier Shirt instead.I like the relaxed overshirt look.

Are you guys aware of the Atelier Shirt featured here being produced in a check fabric design? That would looks really cool. I can't seem to access the lift SS FW16 collection, not sure if a Japanese store had it being retailed (considering they seem to have different colourways / patterns)

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the model name of this piece, by any chance? Coat is allegedly from FW14 but don't think I've ever seen this one before...

Last edited:

Pangolin

Reaction score
Yes, it's nicely oversized, probably good for a 46 or a slim 48. I have it in a size 4 and it fits bigger than some of my knits in size 5. 100% wool, no mohair or polyester, it drapes really well.
Schneider has yet to release a better cardigan in my opinion.

SuspensionPoint

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@CanadaCal - See below for a list of the Stephan Schneider FW16-17 outerwear we (Suspension Point) have available:

Coat Conservation in Wine
Coat Conservation in Night
Coat Crack in Speckled Grey (Pepper)
Coat Crack in Wine
Coat Oil in Speckled Grey (Pepper)
Jacket Fresco in Purple-Wine Melange
Jacket Fresco in Black
Jacket Thinner in Dark Basket-Weave
Jacket Resin in Fuzzy Checks (Warm Grey)

This season will have our largest selection yet! We are working hard to prepare everything and the first drop will be online within the next few days.

In the meantime, here is a quick preview of part of our selection:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody seen the Sketch sweater in a VII ?
Notre just put there's online but only up to a 6, the only other one I've seen is on Other Shop, also only up to a 6.
They look super nice and I want one :/

Also this is already the most Schneider I've bought in a season and there's still 5 or so more things I want.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads