• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fit pics of the Formido pants this season (my usual Schneider trousers size 7)

IMG_4393.jpg IMG_4410.jpg

puddin

Reaction score
Anyone purchase from Artage Korea before? I tried yesterday and the web form during checkout doesn’t seem to be functional (can’t input my address). Anyone else have this issue?

puddin

Reaction score
A lot of those asian stores don't ship internationally, and I think that is the case with that store (unless you are in Korea).

needsupply has some nice stuff on sale, totokaelo also

Ah bummer, thanks for the intel. Artage is the only shop I've seen that stocked the grain shirt in rust, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

sweaterfox

Reaction score
Ah bummer, thanks for the intel. Artage is the only shop I've seen that stocked the grain shirt in rust, but I guess it wasn't meant to be.
I bought that shirt from them at the end of March and am located on the east coast. You're right that you can't purchase via their website, but I just DM'd them directly on Instagram, and they put together a PayPal invoice for me. Shipping to the US was $30, I think.

true.to.size

Reaction score
Yeah, they will usually ship international if you email them etc. Hopefully that is still the case these days! That is a beautiful shirt.

puddin

Reaction score
I bought that shirt from them at the end of March and am located on the east coast. You're right that you can't purchase via their website, but I just DM'd them directly on Instagram, and they put together a PayPal invoice for me. Shipping to the US was $30, I think.

Thanks for the tip! Did that and got an order placed in just a few hours.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For Rugs to Riches fans, check out our latest reissue project with Stephan in our thread

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
We're doing a re-edition of the Rugs to Riches stoles, and added a new scarf size. details below!

edit: beaten by seconds :censored:

RUGS TO RICHES

Back in FW2012, Stephan Schneider had a collection titled "Rugs to Riches" and it included some legendary knitwear and accompanying scarves (really, stoles) that are seen above. These still command a premium on the second hand market because they're such unique pieces, but we felt it has been long enough to reissue this design, in all new colorways designed and selected by Stephan.

In addition to these new stoles, he also worked to design a new scarf size (still pretty oversized) that features the same design, just half the width.

The stoles are tremendous and really make a statement - you can see above that they almost need to be worn like big shawls, and I'd be happy using one as a throw or blanket - they're that big and substantial.

We're offering the stoles in three colors:

View attachment 1423473

Navy, which is VERY dark and has black and blue yarns

View attachment 1423472

Blue, which feels almost southwestern with the turquoise and beige yarns

View attachment 1423471

and Forest, which mixes green with greys and blues.

The new scarf size is also available in the three colors above:

View attachment 1423481

Forest, which is sampled as a scarf.

View attachment 1423483
Navy, which is sampled as a stole but will be the same yarn mix in scarf size.

View attachment 1423482
Blue, which is sampled as a stole but will be the same yarn mix in scarf size.

Lastly, there is one that is so limited in quantity they're only doing it as a scarf, and that is Brick:

View attachment 1423480

This is a pre-order for FW20, so they'll be delivered this fall. Quantities are very, very limited and I know it's already in the thread title but this is not something to sleep on.

You can see all available options here.

Lastly, if you have pics of yours post them up!

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads