• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah I bought it and the Dunes a couple weeks ago and had to return both. Completely unwearable in the body for my normal size
Do you think you could have sized down and it would have worked? Was it also very long in the body?

Mojo1990

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just a quick question about these trousers. May I ask what they are called? I'm interested in purchasing a pair in any colour. ulfhaines_20200521_203520_0.jpg

true.to.size

Reaction score
They're called "powder" trousers.

Totokaelo has that one:

Artage has a few other colorways too.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_0009.JPG

Score coat
dark polo
exhaust trousers

javy

Reaction score

this looks so good.. anybody had any experience with them?
yeah I have the other knit from that season that's very similar but with a different collar (jumper "gradient": https://www.garmentory.com/sale/stephan-schneider/mens-sweaters/371042-jumper-gradient-knit) and went with my regular size (4). I like it a lot. If by "them" you mean maas and stacks, then yeah, I've ordered a lot from them and never had any issues.

Last edited:

norsefanboi

Reaction score

K. Nights

Reaction score
I picked up the Bauhaus shirt and it's really nice. The purple fabric is a very smooth poplin while the tan has more texture and weight, which makes for an interesting contrast. Fits true to size unlike other shirts this season

20200523_202823.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Bauhaus shirt and it's really nice. The purple fabric is a very smooth poplin while the tan has more texture and weight, which makes for an interesting contrast. Fits true to size unlike other shirts this season

View attachment 1394129
Where did you kop from?

true.to.size

Reaction score
Has anyone purchased anything in red-orange modal fabric yet? If so, any reviews?

I haven't purchased anything from this season, but think it would be a shirt in that fabric if I do...

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I bought it straight from the boutique. I haven't seen this colorway anywhere else (Neighbor has it in tan/orange though)
What's the sizing and fit like?

K. Nights

Reaction score
What's the sizing and fit like?
I find it fits like Schneider's most typical shirt cut (which I consider slim TTS). I typically wear a size 6 in his button up shirts but often a size 5 in knitwear. This is a 6 and the p2p is about 23 inches which is about the same as most of my other SS shirts.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.