• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah #6 is basically impossible to turn down, really great piece and a more than fair price.

NaTionS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only pieces that stand out to me are 01 and 19. SS sizing is still a mystery to me so dunno if I should gamble with a pre-order.

PS: someone who's a US40 buy my shirt please so I can buy more stuffs

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
01 is pretty sweet too. All the coats, really you can't go wrong.

What do you think the sizing will be like on code 6? I'm thinking same size as the departure shirt (V for me)

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

01 is pretty sweet too. All the coats, really you can't go wrong.
What do you think the sizing will be like on code 6? I'm thinking same size as the departure shirt (V for me)

Looks pretty slim, especially since it's xxxxxxx. I'd go true to my size, IV. Wonder what the weight is like/xxxxxx

Last edited:

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not my call obviously, but I think you guys are getting dangerously close to oversharing on the details...

Anyways yeah I'd say 06 will be slim-fitting TTS, if you're in between sizes you probably want to size up.

BreezyBirch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

x-post from should i / shouldn't i:

I was gonna snag this in a VI, the measurements say it's a 22" chest and I'm a large 38 - small 40 (which I'd normally assume would be a V). The site lists the exact same measurements for the V. Not looking for slim fit. Anyone have any advice as to whether that'll actually work?

I have this in III and I'm a 46 (slim). It stretches a ton. Like lots. It's a beautiful piece. Buyit

skitlets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
10, 14, and 16 are calling to me. Cardigans / sweaters, 36 = 3? Guessing I'm a 4 in the shirting based on some of the measurements I've seen.

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a 39 chest and some of the shirts I'm a V (departure) and some a VI (Base) from last season. The knits and coats I seem to be between a IV and a V.

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just note that AmRag's sizes on Schneider (for reasons beyond me) are -3 from the actual size. So 3 = 6 and 4 = 7 on those.

Finally made the decision on my pre-order today, decided to just stick with the pieces that I was 100% in love with (6 & 14) and hold off on the rest.

Last edited:

ambivalence

Reaction score
alright guys... just notice about this brand... like some of their shirt.. where do you take a look at them and is there any onlineshop or something that stocks them and is size 3 the smallest size?

Noctone

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

alright guys... just notice about this brand... like some of their shirt.. where do you take a look at them and is there any onlineshop or something that stocks them and is size 3 the smallest size?

Yeah 3 is the smallest size, although not a lot of places stock it.

These are the Schneider stockists I'm aware of off the top of my head:
Project No. 8 (NYC)
Opening Ceremony (NYC, LA, Tokyo)
South Willard (LA)
Gravity Pope (Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver)
American Rag (LA)
Wrong Weather (Porto) (Currently the only store with any S/S2012 in stock.)
Stand Up Comedy (Portland)
b store (London)
Suspension Point (Montréal) (Note: New store, opening soon.)

Last edited:

Blackmaged

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sz3 is pretty hard to track down, and even then that stuff never makes it to sales :plain:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads