• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah it's stefahn (or more accurately shtefahn if you wanna go all teutonic on this)

Last edited:

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i always pronounced it as stef-ahn :D

same. stefahn here too. i only use steven if it's spelled stephen

yeah it's stefahn (or more accurately shtefahn if you wanna go all teutonic on this)

That's what I thought.

stefan_urquelle.jpg

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I wish I could afford anything in this thread :(

sixsails

Reaction score
Does anyone have the anthracite pants? If so, how is the fit and is there a sheen to the fabric?

sixsails

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I'm looking at. I think it's the opposite, like cuffing denim so you so see the inside reverse side.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based on what I've seen online, the elastic cuff on those pants can be hidden inside the leg, or exposed.

Would instakop if I could find them in a III.

prod_big_6293.jpg

prod_big_6292.jpg

prod_big_6291.jpg

sixsails

Reaction score
I think I'm going to get them and wear with my suit jacket from AW10 which is a deep flat black, not much texture. I'm worried that the two fabrics will clash, both being wool. Does anyone here happen to have the wool suit pants from AW10?

sixsails

Reaction score
alright, so which one of you took the last size 4 from WW?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I want some SS shirts from this season.

You keep saying that ;p You should buy some :) I'm thoroughly pleased with the ones I've picked up. As weird as the cut/fit is made out to be apparently my body is equally weird to match since they fit essentially perfectly on me.

2 though in particular have eluded me though to my great sadness. Cursed Japan only versions and their size cut off being size 4. A complaint I've made repeatedly through this thread :)

Last edited:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ ahem

Abraxis, did you get the blue color block shirt ??

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did with both hidden placket and non hidden placket. They didn't have the hidden the first time so I scored it on the restock. I think they still have one with the non hidden in size 6 thanks to the restock, but unsure. Have not received the hidden packeted one yet, but handling the non-hidden one... it's not quite as magical as in the look book where the fabric almost looks like some sort of liquid translucent blue silk magic fabric.. it's a little bit heatheredish and washed out looking. Still very cool, but white might actually be my favorite though the color blocking is more subtle.

Also got 2x the white with hidden placket and 1x the grey and 1x the burgundy.

Last edited:

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's what I found out too

it's that one, right ?

Abraxis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yessir! I think the blue tartan and burgundy tartan shirts live up to my expectations. Some of the check shirts too though my expectations were less high for them. The shirt that exceeded my expectations is this one:

RmtGX.png

The knit sides on this are ridiculous. I wish I could find the ocean check version of this that snake linked before in this thread... that's my ahab for sure.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads