1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by jwkicks, Jun 22, 2011.

1. jet

jet Senior member

that's ok, sometimes you gotta take time off to heal, after a few days of heavy lifting it's not abnormal for me to take off 3 days in a row, i can tell when my body is beat up lots of calories and sleep are crucial if your body demands it

heal up quick

2 people like this.
  2. Patrick R

Patrick R Senior member

This!

3. FrankCowperwood

FrankCowperwood Senior member

I see. Thanks.

4. BBSLM

BBSLM Senior member

lemme know when you got dem ab veins, homie.

5. Brothersport

Brothersport Senior member

I finally have it and it is amazing,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    I got a kick-ass hanger and a garment bag too!

16 people like this.
  6. jet

jet Senior member

those are kinda gross yo

7. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

betches love ab veins

sick jacket bsport

8. tonio028

tonio028 Senior member

1 person likes this.
  9. zxcvbn

zxcvbn Senior member

Light grey pics incoming...

10. Liszt

Liszt Active Member

NICE
    Looks great in Black, i have it in beige and this is my favorite coat so far. Where did you kop it ?

11. accordion

accordion Senior member

Do any stores have a good selection of FW14 trousers yet? All I see are tops. Thinking about getting the SS tropical wool exhaust trousers still left over but wondering if they'll be warm enough to wear in winter.

12. jwalterweather

jwalterweather Senior member

No man walks alone has corduroy trousers, Suspension point has the knit-cuff ones, and Neighbour has two more traditional wool or wool/blends ones. Maybe others.

13. sipang

sipang Senior member

Unless your winters a particularly mild tropical wool won't keep you toasty.

14. TintoTerra

TintoTerra Senior member

Other has another trouser called 'Peddler' as well.

15. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

The exhaust pants are very light. I think 50 to 60 sunny they are fine. Winter 45 and below is no go

16. Abraxis

Abraxis Senior member

Haven't really experienced a thick-fabric'd schneider pants ever from either season.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  17. other-shop

other-shop Senior member

Hey guys,
    We’ve had another drop of Stephan online and thought you might like to see how we’ve been styling it…

Definitely a staple for the winter months, the Peddler Wool trouser is a winner in our books.
    [​IMG]

Finely detailed wool leave n a relaxed cut. Pictured styled with the MHL by Margaret Howell Staff Jacket and EYTYS all white, leather upper sneakers.

[​IMG]

The Weeds Hooded jacket is a lovely transitional piece that cuts a loose silhouette. Concealed button down fastenings and contrasting interior knit the smooth jacket looks great for everyday wear.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Styled with the Stephan media scarf, very large thin woollen scarf, which you can fold and twist to your hearts content – super versatile and looks great with so many pieces from the collection. We have teamed it up with Our Legacy’s Shetland trouser soft, comfortable smart trousers with matching blazer available and the oversized Etudes shirt with chest motif.

Celtis Wool trouser is a slim relaxed cut black trouser with a sleek finish. We have put it with the EYTYS all white sneakers and the Berthold Shirt Tail Panel tee, going for a casual look.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sage Shawl Collar Bomber
    Louis is wearing Dr Martens Church Boots, part of the brands Vintage collection that sees new styles executed to the original specifications. A classic monkey boot that looks great and the thinner sole means it isn’t quite as tough going to break in as some of the other boots! Playing on the colour palette of the Bomber we used Christophe Lemaire 2 pleat trouser, we love the cut of this trouser - sitting slightly higher on the waist the soft grey lambswool fabric hangs with a taper to the hem. Effortlessly cool. We layered the jacket over the Our Legacy Jacquard dot tee, a light cotton crew neck with mid-length sleeves and a flattering loose fit cut.

[​IMG]

What do you think? How will you be wearing Schneider this season?

Cheers,
    Will

7 people like this.
  18. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

You've styled those really well. They all look great.

What's the difference between the two trousers? Is it mainly the slimmer cut on the Celtis? How can you have a slim, relaxed cut by the way?

19. other-shop

other-shop Senior member

Hey Caveat,
    Thank you, glad you like them. Yes, the main differences are the material and the slimmer cut of the Celtis, I say 'slim, relaxed cut' because the cut is still somewhat relaxed, but slimmer than the Peddler. The Celtis trouser is a Black/Grey fade made from the same material as the men's Bark top, and the Peddler is more of a Grey Cashmere mix which is the same fabric as the women's Species Wool Coat.

Hope this helps,
    Will

20. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

Any measurements. Especially thigh width. Thanks!