• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This was a solid makeup!
20211129_140304.jpg

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone when the current black horsehide axe breaker preorder ends?
I believe its an ongoing/open preorder. So the sooner you preorder your size the sooner they'll get to making them

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I believe its an ongoing/open preorder. So the sooner you preorder your size the sooner they'll get to making them

Ah makes sense thanks. I saw that on another Wesco item. I must have missed it on this one. Was wondering why I wasn’t seeing a deadline on this one.

Looks like nice nice boots. :)

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ah makes sense thanks. I saw that on another Wesco item. I must have missed it on this one. Was wondering why I wasn’t seeing a deadline on this one.

Looks like nice nice boots. :)

Correct - get your order in, and then be patient as Wesco is very, very backed up right now.

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My Nine Lives Dirty Bird from the last call sale just arrived at my doorstep. Great fit and could not beat the sale price on this thing!

V1MG5TY.jpg

IyytLPR.jpg

I'm glad that last jacket found a good home. Excellent jacket from a now-dormant brand.

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

S&S_Elliot

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will there be separate stock of these boots in the NYC store?

All one stock, we only got about a dozen pairs of each style this delivery. There will be more in the hopefully not too distant future, but we haven't gotten any shipment confirmations from Clinch, so we're just waiting for them to tell us the next batch is ready, whenever that may be.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads