• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Standard & Strange: Boots, Leather, & Denim - Official Affiliate Thread

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Wait now I'm wondering for real how OOE is pronounced. English has so many ways to pronounce something that sometimes I find it easier for it to be in Japanese for phonetic reasons. If I look at Yofukuten, I'll miss pronounce it compared to 洋服店.

RuffyD

Reaction score
Wait now I'm wondering for real how OOE is pronounced. English has so many ways to pronounce something that sometimes I find it easier for it to be in Japanese for phonetic reasons. If I look at Yofukuten, I'll miss pronounce it compared to 洋服店.
That's what I thought Yofukuten meant, taking out the う to make it easier to pronounce in English

StrangeJeremy

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
While we wait for someone to send me a voice recording of them saying Ooe Yofukuten properly, I bet you all would like 15% off Merz, Mr. Freedom, and Warehouse - BF21 is the code. That's the only discount we're doing on new stock this year and it's not going out to the public.

gnu

Reaction score
Any chance the Ooe Yofukuten leather windbreakers will make a return this spring?

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the warehouse slub tees actually loopwheeled? What about the USN ones?

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.