• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Resource icon

SOLD

jhilla

Reaction score
jhilla submitted a new classified:

Liverano Bespoke Navy Pinstripe Fresco Suit, 38 - Liverano Bespoke Navy Pinstripe Fresco Suit, 38

Liverano Bespoke Suit in Navy Pinstripe Fresco Wool. Most closely fits a 38.

Ask for more pictures or measurements.

- Fully Canvassed
- Vintage, heavy-weight Fresco Cloth
- Fully lined, but see the pictures - it breathes well
- Jetted pockets
- Three-roll-two
- Side vents
- Navy buttons
- 4 button sleeve (3 working - Liverano signature)
- Boutonniere catch

- Single pleat trousers
- Lined to the knee
- 2-inch cuffs

Jacket (inches)
Shoulders (P2P): 18.5
Chest (under arms): 19.5...

Read more about this classified...

starboyjames23@gmail

Reaction score
Hi,

2 questions.
1. Does the waist have extra fabric for enlargement of the waist?
2. Can the offered selling price USD 1000 also includes shipping cost to Bangkok, Thailand?

Cheers !

James

jhilla

Reaction score
Yes the waist has room to let out. I don’t think I am willing to ship to Thailand and especially not for free. Is there another address you can use?

When you say width of sleeve what do you mean?

starboyjames23@gmail

Reaction score
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, I dont have another address I could use apart from my address in Thailand. If you are willing to ship using reliable shipping service providers, such as DHL, UPS or FedEx, I am willing to pay the shipping fees.

If you cannot ship to Thailand under any circumstances, then please let me know.

starboyjames23@gmail

Reaction score
Thank you. In that case, could you please check the shipping cost via DHL to Bangkok, Thailand and let me know?

Where will you be shipping the product from?

Also, regarding the width of the sleeve. Since I have a muscular built, I just want to check the measurement in respect to the width of the sleeve of the jacket. Could you please check and let me know?

Also, can I ask for measurement of the hip on the pant?

jhilla

Reaction score
Fedex might be easier for me if that is possible. It will ship from New York.

Where on the sleeve do you want me to measure? Near the bicep?

And what do you mean when you say the hip?

starboyjames23@gmail

Reaction score
FedEx is fine with me as well.

On the sleeve width measurement, near the bicep is fine.

As for the measurement on the hip width of the pant, could you please measure the widest part of the seat of the pant?

Cheers

jhilla

Reaction score
Hi - the bicep is 7.25 inches across at its widest part. There is at least an inch to let out in the waist. The seat at its widest part id about 19 inches.

starboyjames23@gmail

Reaction score
Thank you. The measurements are fine.

Could you please let me know the back rise of the pant as well? I understand that the font rise measurement is 12 inches. Also, for reference, could you please let me know your height and weight?

Also, I thin once I have received the requested measurements from you, I should be able to make payment via Paypal to you asap. Could you please let me know your paypal email?

jhilla

Reaction score
So it depends on how you measure rise, but with the pants laid flat and inside to from the bottom point to the top of the waistband is 12.5 in the back and 11 in the front.

I am 5'8" tall (172 cm) and I weigh 155 lbs.

Let me know and I'll message you privately with my PP account.

Thanks,

Jeff

starboyjames23@gmail

Reaction score
Thank you Jeff. Would you say that the trouser is a mid-rise trouser or a high rise? Based on the measurement, it seems to be a mid rise trouser but would love to hear you thought as my typical rise measurements seem to be higher than the measurement provided by you.

Also, I understand that this is a vintage fabric. Do you know if there is any fabric bunch that is available in the market that can serve as the substitute (similar color and pinstripe pattern) to the fabric you have commissioned here? I am asking in case the pant does not fit me well and I need to commission a new pant to match with the jacket.

Sorry for asking a lot of questions !

jhilla

Reaction score
Rise is always tough because it depends on your body type, how you like to wear pants, etc. I would say these are mid to high-rise. Not as high as some bespoke trousers that I wear, but certainly not low.

Yes, a vintage fabric. The closest substitute would likely be modern Minnis Fresco, although the vintage version of this fabric was quite a bit different than the modern. It's still very open weave and super breathable but quite a bit heavier and softer.

In all honesty, I think it might be tough to find a matching fabric, but you can always try!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads