• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a game! Love seeing united shut down, only 1 team I hate more than United. Way to go yids!

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Any day United lose is a good day. And one of my childhood fav teams did it today.

Just about to head out to the MLS match here in Vancouver with the family. Can the 'Caps end the freefall against the dreaded Sounders to boot?

I know this post will generate far more interest than EPL talk;)

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Hey where is romafan?? La Vecchia Signora did a number on i Giallorossi today. Forza Juve!!!

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
how close do you have to be to see that? :marchal:

never mind the red card biscuits forgot to receive right before sevilla was reduced to 10 men for the exact same thing

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

never mind the red card biscuits forgot to receive right before sevilla was reduced to 10 men for the exact same thing

My respect for you increases whenever you point things like this out ^ :)

That was a rocknroll final 15-20 minutes though. Love football for those kinds of fightbacks.

DEMPSEY. boom

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Are you telling us Busquets is a dirty player?

What is next...

Pepe is a thug and Alves is a dirty cheat..

Come on..

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

Are you telling us Busquets is a dirty player?

What is next...

Pepe is a thug and Alves is a dirty cheat..

Come on..

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

As a United fan I always love reading these comments. The slings and arrows of being the worlds best.

People tend to hate successful people ..

Take it as a compliment.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

People tend to hate successful people ..

Take it as a compliment.

same can be said for trolls. take it as a compliment

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Hardly hate them because of their success after all you may notice I support Juventus (hmmm pretty succesful) and I hate Torino who are 70 years past any glory times, also love Barcelona as an example.

No, just find the whole United worship thing tiresome considering they are the second favourite team in the City of Manchester and that has been the case in all of history not just recent times.

I only truly follow and support teams where I have a strong connection via family/ancestoral ties. So it is in alpha order Barcelona (ethnic/ancestoral history), Cagliari (entire family comes from the region), Juventus (relatives worked for club, another relative played for club) and Vancouver Whitecaps (where I live and have cheered for since 9 years of age). And if people hate those clubs, could care less after all that is what makes following football so much fun.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads