• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Fútbol • Calcio • Futebol - 2012-2013 Thread (Including EURO2012)

Mark Anthony

Reaction score
Think it was Juve doing the holding off - bit lucky to get to 44 without a loss but we will take it. Should have saved a couple of the goals from last spring's drubbing of Fiorentina.

On another Serie A note, this fiasco with my "hometown" Cagliari is so embarrassing. We are tiring of this BS from Cellino - he suspended himself whatever the **** that really means. His press release makes no sense - God please convince Gigi Riva to come back and save this club.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's really hard to stomach the Italians and all the drama and crap that floats around with it. What happened to just playing football?

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Am very happy how my team, Eintracht Frankfurt, is performing this season.
Not only they have already collected 13 out of 15 possible points in the first few matches, beating Leverkusen and Hamburg as well as comming back from 0-2 and 2-3 to draw against Dortmund, they also show very attractive offensive football and the officials seem to have found faith in the young players again.
Now I'll just hope they will continue their confident playstyle, losing 2-5 is still more attractive than 0-1 especially as there are teams of such high quality so that they will be able to score at least one goal within 90 mins, full defensive mode or not, anyways.
If they'll carry on as is, I am very confident they will be able to reach 40 points even a few matchdays before the end of the season and I am a happy man.

Last edited:

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fifa 13 PC? PM me.
Fifa 13 PS3? PM me.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fifa 13 PC? PM me.
Fifa 13 PS3? PM me.

Both?

I would probably play PC if I could get it to work on my macbook pro...

Mark Anthony

Reaction score

It's really hard to stomach the Italians and all the drama and crap that floats around with it. What happened to just playing football?

I agree but looking back since I can remember have they ever just played football? It seems drama and bs is as integral to the Italian game as the match ball itself.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Both?
I would probably play PC if I could get it to work on my macbook pro...

Yeah. Some tournaments on PC (Zotac Cup, Competo Cup, Alienware Cup, 4pl etc.) and some on PS3. :)

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I agree but looking back since I can remember have they ever just played football? It seems drama and bs is as integral to the Italian game as the match ball itself.

although rai coverage is fairly primitive, i do like how they scan around the stadio during halftime

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Waa-waa. Unjust. Esp. compared w/ depth of Suarez incident. If anything, reverse racism against Suarez for being "colored" too.

Should've just put 'em both in a small room and let 'em fight it out.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

:teach:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads