• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SNS Herning- fits?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anyone ordered from or familiar with 290sqm? not sure if legit

https://290sqm.com/SNS-Herning

also, can anyone familiar with the oxblood colorway comment on the trueness of the color represented on their site? looks less appealing than I've seen elsewhere
It's not terrible, but it's too bright,

Torso fitted stark????
confused.gif

https://290sqm.com/SNS-Herning/S-N-S-Torso-Fitted-Cardigan-Black-324-FCD-C1001
S.N.S. Herning also makes women's clothing...

Alec_Jan

Reaction score

anyone ordered from or familiar with 290sqm? not sure if legit

https://290sqm.com/SNS-Herning

also, can anyone familiar with the oxblood colorway comment on the trueness of the color represented on their site? looks less appealing than I've seen elsewhere

290sqm is completely legit. My family lives in Amsterdam, have made several purchases there in person (including SNS).

buzzlulu

Reaction score

I tried on a couple sizes of this season's Stark at Indigo & Cotton (great store, btw) today. For reference, I'm 5'7", ~133 lbs, 35" chest, wear an XS in Uniqlo shirting. I've previously owned a size S Stark from ~2 seasons ago that I bought on B&S, but I sold it because of the length and some awkward draping in the body.

I tried on a M and while the sleeves were long, I thought the body fit me well and the length was definitely shorter than my old S. I then tried on an XS - the body was obviously tighter and the sleeves were shorter, but the body length was pretty much exactly the same, strangely enough. I feel like the collar was the same height too. I want to try on a S just to make sure it's right for me, but the M was pretty tempting.

5'7" 133lbs and the Medium was pretty tempting

At 5'10" and 165lbs my XXL from Mr Porter (as per my lengthy post above) is not that out of place - especially since the only difference between the XL and XXL was only in the width of the arms!

Last edited:

JSAN

Reaction score
What's a luxe Stark alternative
Cardigan, thick, cool texture, can be used as jacket.

flatspotting

Reaction score
If 290Sqm had that stark in Oxblood, Triple Grey or Purple Melange I would buy it right now. Dammit.

JSAN

Reaction score
Those are definitely more luxe, but I don't think the styling is as modern/contemporary looking. I think part of it has to do with the texture.
Although Inis has aran knitting, it still looks like plain knitted wool, if that makes any sense.

I like the texutre on the Visvim Cowichan, cept not at 3.5k.

InHocSignio

Reaction score

flatspotting

Reaction score

InHocSignio

Reaction score
Volls deducts, I'm pretty sure. (Yup; see here: http://www.volls.de/index.php?cat=VERSAND&lang=ENG) The shipping is something you are going to have to bite the bullet on I think; I saw that the colorway was very popular, which is why I pulled the trigger on the last XL at TBS.

By my calculations it should come out to ~ $313 shipped anywhere in North America.

Last edited:

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Thanks for the info!  Too bad W+H always seems to have tiny inseams for me... need about 3-4" more fabric on the inseam to fit me :S

These might actually work better for you. They're not super-long or anything, but I'm 6'1" and have them cuffed.

flatspotting

Reaction score
These might actually work better for you. They're not super-long or anything, but I'm 6'1" and have them cuffed.

Hmmm, to be honest at the moment I wasn't really thinking the drop-crotch would mean I need less of an inseam... but it would make sense. I do quite like them!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics