1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

SNS Herning- fits?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dixonmanor, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Katt

Katt Well-Known Member

Thanks. Got a stark triple blue crew neck in small, fit is perfect. For scandinavian people, there's one in medium for 173 USD at karltex.se

Anyone know which one is the warmest, stark or fisherman? Fisherman felt a little more dense when i tried one on.

2. Sweden

Sweden Senior member

Is the sweaters from this brand warm like h*ll? :)

I use to buy sweaters and end up with never using them cause they are too warm :)

Which models is the "coolest" and most warm?

3. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

How warm is relative to the wearer, especially pull overs where you can't have an open front like cardigans. Although I'd say their best sellers (the Stark to be exact) are pretty damn warm for anyone if that's a better answer to your question.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  4. mes123

mes123 Active Member

I would avoid the Fisherman crew neck if heat was a concern. It is very fitted. But if you don't like warm clothing, maybe sns isn't for you, at least not the FW versions?

5. jet

jet Senior member

bro you live in sweden

1 person likes this.
  6. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Gotta say, still pretty thrilled with my SNS blanket a year later. Not sure if I would pay retail for one, though.

7. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

That's amazing. Any pics of it being worn?

8. Katt

Katt Well-Known Member

What do you think of the fit? Stark crew neck, triple blue, small - 5 feet 8 inch, 38 chest, 150 pounds, 32 inch waist.
    Bad match with the jeans, yes, but anyhow... I've got a OCBD underneath it. It's tighter in the arms than any other knit i tried before, but that's also why i like SNS, i can't stand baggy knits and i have a hard time finding good fits.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  9. rydenfan

rydenfan Senior member

Lex Luther FTW!!

Arms look a bit snug to me but how is your range of motion for daily activities?

10. Sweden

Sweden Senior member

We have radiators in Sweden :D

11. Katt

Katt Well-Known Member

Range of motion isn't impaired at all, the shirt underneath is the only thing pulling when i stretch forward for example, only thing that is tight are the arms, body is not stretching at all really when i'm still. I like the fit but wanted to hear what you guys think.

One thing i find weird is the lack of love for the fisherman knit here, i agree that stark is cool but i'm not actually that into the stark cardigan. [​IMG]
    Next purchase will be a fisherman sweater i think. I want a solid cream one in crewneck. Might go for a medium one when i get a fisherman.

12. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

I'd wear a long/short sleeve sweater shirt underneath instead, especially with how slim the arms look. Body looks fine to me though.

13. Katt

Katt Well-Known Member

Yeah, i'll probably just wear a t shirt if i know i'm gonna be in a stable climate, but sometimes i like to be able to scale down to a shirt if i get hot.

The sweater is so comfortable that last night i couldn't be bothered to take it off when i was falling asleep (tiredness-induced coma whilst reading a book), so i fell asleep in it and only took it off when i woke up 4 in the morning.

14. Mulan

Mulan Senior member

@Katt Opps my mistake. Wrote sweater instead of shirt.

15. Cacatfish

Cacatfish Senior member

Is it long enough in the body? I think it looks good. The arms will definitely give a little so snug is a good place to start from.

16. jet

jet Senior member

I think it's too small but if you like the fit that's all that matters.

1 person likes this.
  17. mtg4l

mtg4l New Member

Got the black lake mix Stark from Haberdash for $210. While the pattern and texture are cool, I'm not in love with the color - very dark and seems hard to work into fits. Thinking about paying ~$80 to exchange it for the lighter gray mix or solid olive...

18. bdeuce22

bdeuce22 Senior member

go figure.....

I'm on the opposite end of your opinion. i picked the same one up and love it.

1 person likes this.
  19. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

love the slightly raised neck on this. look nice man

20. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

ill snap one next time its being worn. took a xxl in new stark. fits similar to old stark in xl. maybe a touch shorter in back length