• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=182566

spam[1].gif

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
Is the "Where RJ AT???" threak the first to ever become un-dummed?

Has it played out? RJ finally left, right? So now it's become a few people slinging insults at some nameless person while the rest of us watch. A rather ignominious end to the thread. Is bringing to General really going help?

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
Has it played out? RJ finally left, right? So now it's become a few people slinging insults at some nameless person while the rest of us watch. A rather ignominious end to the thread. Is bringing to General really going help?

I don't know, FREAKING FLORIDA MOUNTAIN MAN!!! I would be very proud if my dumb threak would be the first to be un-threakified!!!! Sheesh . . .

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
That thread should just be squirreled. RJ probably doesn't want it up any longer anyway. We've all said our goodbyes, RJ knows we care about him and wish he didn't have to leave, and we all think the person who did it is an asshole. So it should either be squirreled or locked.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Is there a way to see who votes on the stars to a thread and what they ranked it as? I get a chuckle at whoever stalks my threads and one stars them, but really, I think we should know who 1 starred the golf thread.
laugh.gif
Edit:
laugh.gif
@ whoever else went and 1 starred it.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan

Originally Posted by kwilkinson
That thread should just be squirreled. RJ probably doesn't want it up any longer anyway. We've all said our goodbyes, RJ knows we care about him and wish he didn't have to leave, and we all think the person who did it is an asshole. So it should either be squirreled or locked.

I posted a comment on that thread asking that it be moved out of dt for the sole reason that RJ is one of the members here I look up to in terms of sartorial advise and whatnots when I was just new here. then again you guys are right, we all said our goodbyes and cursed the existence of the vile creep who caused this and I guess we should leave it at that.... keeping it up and commenting in it would only make the psychopaths and geeks out there who derive pleasure from looking into this forum get a hard-on anyways.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
I posted a comment on that thread asking that it be moved out of dt for the sole reason that RJ is one of the members here I look up to in terms of sartorial advise and whatnots when I was just new here. then again you guys are right, we all said our goodbyes and cursed the existence of the vile creep who caused this and I guess we should leave it at that.... keeping it up and commenting in it would only make the psychopaths and geeks out there who derive pleasure from looking into this forum get a hard-on anyways.

I totally agree with this and ask for that thread to be squirrelled. My Dad always said that the greatest revenge is moving on and continue living the good life, and we help RJ do this by not discussing this any further.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I tried to half-star it, but it wasn't a choice.

- B

It's the effort that counts, so well done.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I don't know, FREAKING FLORIDA MOUNTAIN MAN!!! I would be very proud if my dumb threak would be the first to be un-threakified!!!! Sheesh . . .

You might be and I would definitely be, but RJMan always struck as the type that wouldn't. I just think it's overkill. But to each his own.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
I've always assumed it's because posts don't come up on the main page the way thread titles do. They stick out a lot more in titles than when they're buried in a post.

That's just my guess, though; I certainly don't speak for the mods.

I didn't write it, but I enforce it pretty hard on the grounds that the front page mentions makes them NSFW for some people.

Is the "Where RJ AT???" threak the first to ever become un-dummed?
Originally Posted by acidboy

I just didn't like having it sitting there as a not-laughing-matter that was flanked by 'would you hit it' and 'sack tapping' threads.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I, for one, was glad it was moved to General because I never would have seen it in DT.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I still think it should be squirreled or locked, we should all move on, remember RJ, and forget the sick twisted motherfuuu that did it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads