• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's Obama's and the marroquians' fault

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
It's Obama's and the marroquians' fault

Some of you , my democrat fans , might have done a sabotage on my account as semi ban or something.

Is that possible on this great forum ?

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
The forum is running too slow , it takes 3 minutes to load a page.

Is that normal due to the extra traffic on this return from vacation days or I am screwed up ?

Thanks

If people couldn't get this:

Originally Posted by bigbris1
Manton:
1142023wc11ro40lj.gif

Why would they help you?

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia
Some of you , my democrat fans , might have done a sabotage on my account as semi ban or something.

Is that possible on this great forum ?

this, of course, is a terrific visual pun based on your avatar, right?

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
If people couldn't get this:

Why would they help you?

I don´t understand sorry.
Originally Posted by foodguy
this, of course, is a terrific visual pun based on your avatar, right?

Mmm, I have changed it and the forum runs better.

Coincidence or I had some brake or something intentionally ?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I was thinking more MLK, but still....figured it would be a good trade-off. My posting quality has fallen off in recent weeks, as has my work productivity. A banning would let my quality improve, get rid of Hey Man, let me get more work done, Win-Win for everyone.

It's like tossing yourself on a grenade. Luv ya bro! (no ****)

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Suggestion ,

A forum part to post pictures of well ( or bad to discuss ) dressed social events .

As last week was the wedding of a Greek prince plenty of Savile Row suits , even the great Duke of Kent was there with his unique collars and big knots.

I am not into gossip but I like watching suits.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As a regular buyer on B&S, I'd like to suggest a change to the B&S rules.

To be fair to all members, I'd like to propose that it should be a condition of advertising something for sale here that sellers may not decline to sell to overseas members if the buyer is willing to pay the added S&I costs.

There are some fantastic sellers here, but I am starting to get concerned about the growing number of sellers who are refusing to deal outside the US. This is an international community, and all members ought to have equal opportunity to buy.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by California Dreamer
As a regular buyer on B&S, I'd like to suggest a change to the B&S rules. To be fair to all members, I'd like to propose that it should be a condition of advertising something for sale here that sellers may not decline to sell to overseas members if the buyer is willing to pay the added S&I costs. There are some fantastic sellers here, but I am starting to get concerned about the growing number of sellers who are refusing to deal outside the US. This is an international community, and all members ought to have equal opportunity to buy.
If they don't want to sell to you why should they have to?
confused.gif

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I don't think that's a reasonable requirement. It's actually so unreasonable that I doubt there will be any serious consideration of the request.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I don't think that's a reasonable requirement. It's actually so unreasonable that I doubt there will be any serious consideration of the request.

Why is it unreasonable? Is the mere suggestion that people outside the USA deserve equal treatment automatically a matter for LOLs?

I'm only asking for the chance to have my business considered on an equal footing. I'm not asking any seller to fork out one red cent. I would hope my rep as a buyer here would warrant more than this dismissive attitude, and I bet there are plenty of other non-USians who don't like US-only sellers.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads