1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

SID MASHBURN TWO-EYELET GIBSON CHOCOLATE SUEDE - 11D US

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by eknapp, Feb 29, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eknapp

eknapp Well-Known Member

sold!

I purchased these from Sid Mashburn last year, only wore them a handful of times and thought I would offer them up as they haven't made it into my regular shoe rotation.

Beautiful bench-made, Goodyear welted shoes made in England. Other than some very slight wear on the sole, these shoes are practically new, with no creasing to the uppers or signs of wear. Basically just starting to break them in.

US 11D and fit is TTS

Website price is $595 and I have yet to see them ever go on sale

My price is $395 - basically $200 off retail for a shoe that's almost new

Description from Sid's website...

The two-eyelet gibson — super-elegant, super-cool, and perfect for the minimalist. Bench-made in England using Goodyear welting and over two hundred operations. These can go way dressed-up or just with jeans — we love the added texture of the suede.

THE SPECS

Suede upper/closed channel
    Leather sole
    England

Link to the shoes on Sid's website;
    http://www.sidmashburn.com/shop/footwear/chocolate-suede-sid-mashburn-two-eyelet-gibson.html

Thanks for looking and please note that all sales are final and I do not offer refunds.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.