• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blue peter

Reaction score

fw16 serge bedford
fw14 wool interliner
fw14 cashmere tie
ss15 19cbd
Dior MIJ
Alden
+stumptown

Last edited:

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of TS(S)? I recently discovered the brand and I'm looking at a few FW16 pieces. I'm 5'10, 155lbs with a 38" chest and am usually a small or medium in EG (small for most FW items, medium for most SS).

Specifically, I was look at this flannel:

https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/6483/blackblue-cotton-indigo-plaid-round-flap-pocket-shirt

and this popover:

https://www.thebureaubelfast.com/shop/6482/navy-hem-string-border-striped-cotton-flannel-shirt

Based on the measurements, I think I'm either a 2 or 3, but as I've learned with EG, measurements aren't everything.

Cotton Dockers

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone comment on the fit of TS(S)? I recently discovered the brand and I'm looking at a few FW16 pieces. I'm 5'10, 155lbs with a 38" chest and am usually a small or medium in EG (small for most FW items, medium for most SS).

FWIW - I'm a L in EG jackets and a M/L in EG shirts and I generally wear a 4 in TS(S). I think overall the fit is a little slimmer in TS(S), but others may disagree.

Knight

Reaction score

Beedub

Reaction score

FWIW - I'm a L in EG jackets and a M/L in EG shirts and I generally wear a 4 in TS(S). I think overall the fit is a little slimmer in TS(S), but others may disagree.

Agree with this. I've always found Ts(s) tops to be small fitting (unless intentionally oversized, but even then it's not particularly big) and so have to size up from my EG size.

Last edited:

Jolek

Reaction score
I had some time to put on some of the EG that I bought over the recent sales season. As I dive more into EG the more I like it. These are some of my first fit pics so please excuse the quality.

Jacket - FW16 BDU Jacket
Shirt - WTAPS
Pants - FW16 BDU Reverse Sateen
Boots - CP Winter Combat
Shawl - FW16 Herringbone two tone

CrowShit

Reaction score
Welcome, @Jolek ! Your pictures are better quality than any fit pic I've ever taken, so don't sweat it.

Last edited:

blue peter

Reaction score

oliver spencer
fw15 wool button shawl
fw15 wool/ripstop reversible coat
ss14 nyco fatigues
nb996
+filson gloves

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just bought this bedford does the fit look right? Usually wear a medium or occasionally small and this is a size medium

Looks good - I think they're pieces that can be worn slightly loose through to slightly snug. They're not tailored pieces designed to fit like a suit.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads