• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

johnH123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I recently picked up some black fatigues in a black denim-like material, I assume they're from FW15. They fit perfectly.

Where might one find stock of FW15 fatigues in olive, size 34 (assuming they fit the same as the ones I have)? I checked around the major online retailers and can't find anything.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I recently picked up some black fatigues in a black denim-like material, I assume they're from FW15. They fit perfectly.

Where might one find stock of FW15 fatigues in olive, size 34 (assuming they fit the same as the ones I have)? I checked around the major online retailers and can't find anything.

Once a season's over you'll struggle. It's a case of trying every online retailer you can, phoning/emailing those that stock EG but don't sell online and checking ebay. Fatigues are probably EGs most popular trousers and a 34" is a popular size. Good luck.

Alarcon

Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up an EG bucket hat, but have a very large head. Some of my hats are size 8, some of them are 8 1/8.
Depending on which online retailer's site I read, it seems like they might just fit, or might be too small. Any insight?

NXNW

Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking up an EG bucket hat, but have a very large head. Some of my hats are size 8, some of them are 8 1/8.
Depending on which online retailer's site I read, it seems like they might just fit, or might be too small. Any insight?
I'm 7 3/4ths and the large fits with a little room to spare. I like the extra room and how the fabric falls. For you I'd guess it would fit just right or slightly, but acceptably, tight.

Empire

Reaction score
Looking for the navy french twill work shirt in large if anyone can help.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm sure this was asked and answered but I can't find the post, I think there's too many EG threads and I'm probably looking in the wrong places.
Anyway, for the FW15 flannel BDU pants, should you size up like usual for EG pants or does the side tab/adjuster mean you can go true to size?

jlchau

Reaction score
I'm sure this was asked and answered but I can't find the post, I think there's too many EG threads and I'm probably looking in the wrong places.
Anyway, for the FW15 flannel BDU pants, should you size up like usual for EG pants or does the side tab/adjuster mean you can go true to size?

I'm not sure about sizing up, but I have the same size in those pants as my SS15 olive ripstop fatigues. You can cinch the sides some but the fabric is pretty thick. Pretty good price on those if you're trying to buy them where I think you are.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
There actually a couple of places that have the navy for a good price in my size 34 or 36. I missed the grey though.
As far as "sizing up" I mean most EG pants I have experience with are not vanity sized at all. A size 34 will measure 34"/17" etc, I'm just wondering if the bdu's are the same. Thanks.

tjonesd2

Reaction score
I wear a 7 5/8 new era (with a tight curved bill fit, not loose) and no EG hats have ever fit me comfortavly.... All too small.

blue peter

Reaction score
are you guys still finding good sources for f/w15 sale items? a few pieces i'm still hoping to track down...much obliged. also, is there any other online retailer with as large a selection as tbb? cheers!

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There actually a couple of places that have the navy for a good price in my size 34 or 36. I missed the grey though.
As far as "sizing up" I mean most EG pants I have experience with are not vanity sized at all. A size 34 will measure 34"/17" etc, I'm just wondering if the bdu's are the same. Thanks.

BDU Pants are sized TTS in the waist like other EG pants, so BDU size 34 measures about 17" in the waist.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads