• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

blackcheer

Reaction score
They also did the long logger more recently, FW20 I think

They haven’t done the logger since 2019 which was the patchwork logger season. Before that it was probably 2017 or so? I don’t know if it has to do with sales but I think Daiki likes to alternate styles every few seasons for some of the more special makeups.

blackcheer

Reaction score
I own a logger in brown duck canvas and love it. Def a step above and away from Carhartt

I don't know why but I tried on one of the early versions (2011?) and it had too much of a Carhartt vibe for my taste. But I think it can work in any fabric other than brown duck.

Chunsak

Reaction score
Anyone have the natural coloured fatigues? Contemplating getting them, but I don't normally wear pants that light. I'm wondering about how versatile they are outfit-wise.
I’ve got natural painters and they get a lot of wear. I find them pretty versatile once you get past how different they are compared to what you may normally wear. ALD has great styling with them, this album someone on Reddit put together may give you some ideas of how easy they can be to wear as well.

Saaaantoooos

Reaction score
The Loiter has wider shoulders than NB and the NB is longer in the body, not as much difference in the chest compared to a few years back when the Loiter was massive, they are a lot smaller now than they used to be.

The ss21 loiters we’re massive compared to recent years say 2018-2020

pe3brain

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their hands on the outerwear from this season. I'm finally in a place where i can purchase a Loiter or NB but the tri blends and the fake Melton make me hesitant.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I can understand the IGents on the CM side on this board getting all hot and bothered by blends, but designers use blends all the time. People don't mind when CDGH Plus and Yohji use blends.

EG may be using them more lately, but I view it as more of a design detail than anything else.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I get bothered by the prices, which are ridiculous for what amounts to a couple pieces of machine-sewn fabric. A jacket and pants is nearly $1,000 now — what you’d expect to pay for nicer wool suit.

The introduction of so much polyester just worsens that resentment.

Last edited:

noob in 89

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don’t know. To me, other than being expensive, the two aren’t really comparable. CdG’s an extremely frou frou fashunz brand, with an influx of new, evanescing designs. Their pricing has always been comic fodder.

EG has like three jacket patterns they replicate in different fabrics, rinse, repeat. Yet the price of a Bedford has risen 100% in the last five years. Now with more polyester!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads