• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ It's a slim wallet. :shrug: Don't know what you want people to say. If you like the style, go for it.

I have the black one that you're not a fan of. It's not *my* ideal wallet, but it was gifted to me and my money is better spent elsewhere for now.

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ryan Rowe chelsea boot. about $100

cheklsa.jpg

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both are nice, I prefer the second one because of the colour, apparent niceness of fabric and design though.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Buy my apc parka in classifieds.

lmaozedong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thomasec
It's a bit too big, but do you mind if I ask why you're selling it? How's the construction and fit?

I'd be curious about this too. I've been watching this thing for literally months considering buying it, but I'm not Jet-sized so I think it might be too big for me and the price is a little too high right now still..

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ As long as they look MUCH better than they do in the pic, lol.

Mountaineering boots posted above are nice.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thomasec
It's a bit too big, but do you mind if I ask why you're selling it? How's the construction and fit?

I never wear it, maybe used it less than 5x. I just have too much stuff so the things I find I don't wear I sell. Of all the apc pieces I've handled this thing is the best quality. Made in Romania, thick solid fabric, buttons and riri zip. It is a little tight if I have a thick knit on since I used to do a lot of pull ups and my back is V shaped.

Originally Posted by lmaozedong
I'd be curious about this too. I've been watching this thing for literally months considering buying it, but I'm not Jet-sized so I think it might be too big for me and the price is a little too high right now still..

Dude if you want let me know I'll take a reasonable offer but not if it won't fit you right. I got your pm thanks man, been too lazy to respond but I will.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That APC Parka jet is selling is very nice, if it's the same one that Blackbird carried, which I believe it is. The fabric is very solid, the zips are Riri, it's got extra inside pockets (I always love this), and the fit is impeccable. Retailed and sold out for like double what he's asking, too
Originally Posted by rjones416
how about these for a casual sneaker? http://www.zappos.com/adidas-origina...-black-black-1
I really dislike all black shoes, especially with that black sole, but I have a pair of Leather Stan Smiths I've worn for three years now as my casual shoe, and I love them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads