• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uncontrol that's like diesel black gold or something right?

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol its a straight rip of the tee from black gold ss09
9301M0119_1_1.jpg

TransparentCranium

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
How often did you wear your indigo's before problems developed? I rotate through many different pairs of jeans during the week and am easy on my clothing, so hopefully I'll be ok.

I agree that the fit is amazing! My black KZOs are the best fitting jeans that I own.

2 weeks maybe before the darts started to come undone. (As for the blacks one dart seam has broken after 3 days wear) Maybe 2 or 3 months (daily wear) before the pocket bags started to grow holes.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol wat do now?

Electricity

Reaction score
blackoxford.jpg
9rlfsk.jpg.html
ToJ oxford. Do you guys think the pocket is over designed? Wondering if I should go for a gitman or epaulet instead.

Electricity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
facepalm.gif

has my desire for simplicity gone too far? Most oxfords I see have no or little visible stitching on the pocket.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Electricity
has my desire for simplicity gone too far? Most oxfords I see have no or little visible stitching on the pocket.

No, I don't think you're going overboard, I got pockets removed on a couple shirts. I'm not a fan of the visible contrast "v" stitching on that shirt, but on a different color it would probably look better. ToJ also offers a MtM program where I believe you can customize things like that

Jokerman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Electricity

Im pretty sure that
facepalm.gif
means "oh no another has been corrupt by the SF Work Wear fad"

Electricity

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jokerman
Im pretty sure that
facepalm.gif
means "oh no another has been corrupt by the SF Work Wear fad"

I'm not into work wear, I am not even considering buying the shirt in that color or fabric, but ToJ only shows that one being worn on their site. Also you can see the stitching very well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads