• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yah, I hate it now..lol

mens is quite derivative also, I bought a paul harnden looking jacket a long time ago, a lot of boris "cold dyed" lookin **** too.

soloist basics, and pants....shoeware is a lot on ******* augusta and carpe diem, ******* store is pathetic. Werkstatt rings that look like I **** a brick and molded it with a little bit of silver.

Last edited:

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

haahahah, I wanna dress like a bum and go to every store like barneys and ****. Even though lots of rich people already do this.

Yeah Barneys SAs give you dirty looks regardless of how you dress half the time, normally I just get my SA to get the items I want and I go pick up and pay instead of dealing with most of the other SAs. And my shoe SA loves me on the phone (as I usually want shoes SF does not stock) but when I go into store he's a completely different person.

bows1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah Barneys SAs give you dirty looks regardless of how you dress half the time, normally I just get my SA to get the items I want and I go pick up and pay instead of dealing with most of the other SAs. And my shoe SA loves me on the phone (as I usually want shoes SF does not stock) but when I go into store he's a completely different person.

eh Barney's Madison SA's have always been helpful. Especially this one Italian dude who helps me every time I come in. He treats me like a King although I've never actually purchased anything from him. He must have me confused with someone else :D

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score

eh Barney's Madison SA's have always been helpful. Especially this one Italian dude who helps me every time I come in. He treats me like a King although I've never actually purchased anything from him. He must have me confused with someone else :D

that happened to homeboy with a travel agent who was convinced the guy had gone to australia or something through the agency -- but no such trip had ever taken place :puzzled:
it lead to great offers on future trips tho

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Notsureifserious.jpeg

Yup serious.. well pretty much everything else I own comes from here, unavoidable sometimes... think my students would appreciate it as well.

Last edited:

Astronaut888

Reaction score
Got a chance to get these shell wingtip boots from shoemart in my size for a great price.

anyone think these would be ok w/ jeans?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads