• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

goodlensboy

Reaction score
What shoe is prez wearing...... and whose shoe is peeping from the right corner

Junior

Reaction score

First shoe = bespokes
Second shoe = Stefano Bemer mto (not too bad for a handmade shoe, but not as refined and well made as Vass).
Third shoe = Edward Green
Forth shoe = Santoni bentivegna shoes (truely and utterly superb)
Your shoes deserve better treees
smile.gif

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yes they do. l will be getting a bunch of bespoke trees made for my bespoke shoes and l will buy some proper rtw trees soon. It's very hard to find good trees in Australia; l have been looking for good trees for almost 20 years and have only came across some good ones two months ago, so l will stock up. 
That bespoke above is one of the only shoes made from the last of the masters in the last 50 years. You won't see them made like that in Australia ever again. There is a huge story behind that shoe, and it is fully historical. l tried to get him to do a close cut bevelled waist but my cordwainer had never seen it before. My next  bespoke pair will be ready in two weeks. 

Who are you? Why you joy on aus members forum? You'd be a greatly welcome (hope your not already on but I forgot if so.... T_T sorry)

Last edited:

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What shoe is prez wearing...... and whose shoe is peeping from the right corner

Forget about those. THIS is the best shoe ever presented to an American president.

Can't blame the guy. You can imagine his rage after seeing Bush with those crocs slip ons and socks.

isshinryu101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

First shoe = bespokes Second shoe = Stefano Bemer mto (not too bad for a handmade shoe, but not as refined and well made as Vass). Third shoe = Edward Green Forth shoe = Santoni bentivegna shoes (truely and utterly superb)
Glad to see you here, my friend. LOVE those Bent Santoni's.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I still have C&J Pembroke and Drommond coming... with Carmina 80106 following. :slayer:

wait, weren't you the one posting on another thread about being an expert on addiction? i see why, although not in the context that i originally thought you meant :D

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Field research :fonz:

Oh wait, that's a sociology thing

couple alden pickups from the last month

Nice. Always ambivalent about the #8/natural edge combination. To me, it looks great when the #8 is dark but not after it lightens up.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads