• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SHIRTS! Thom Browne 2, WvG Loomstate L, Beams flannel

Status
Not open for further replies.

trafficjam

Reaction score
All prices include paypal and CONUS shipping, yo. (I also take offers, want this stuff gone so I can put different dumb stuff in my closet)

First up is an awesome Thom Browne shirt that I picked up at Barney's. Unfortunately, I'm too swole for it and have to move up to a 3. I don't want to sell this and have a hard time admitting to myself that it doesn't fit. Anyway, it's got the grosgrain on the placket, but the cool bit is the slightly long, cuffed sleeves with the little button on them. Wish I could find this shirt in a 3 and keep wearing it. It has been worn and washed several times. Great for summer, pick it up. Asking $100. SOLD.

Next is a Gitman Brothers Vintage Shirt that is very nice, solid fabric, standard GBV cut, but I discovered I'm not the kind of guy who wears yellow oxfords so I'm selling it. Not a great summer shirt, much more appropriate for spring or fall. It's in good condition, but again has been worn and washed numerous times. If you buy it, I'll throw in a pink Muji oxford that isn't worth anything but will help you complete your set of Pastel OCBDs. Asking $80. SOLD.

Then we have this WvG loomstate sea island cotton shirt in the Before Dinner, Large. Cool fabric and the WvG cut normally works fantastically on me but somehow I am too swole for this one. Rad shirt and you will enjoy the feeling of wearing it; caveat emptor, I did drop a sharpie on it at work so there's a black mark on it that nobody will notice but you. also, because of the nature of the material, there are a few irregularities in the weave where I may have pulled on it or something. Asking $80.

Also available: This Beams flannel. It's another cool shirt that I don't want to get rid of but again I should stop lifting so I can stop selling clothes that I like. Cool upward pointy chest pocket (there's probably a name for these things) with a button that people will comment on. Colors are pretty loud, not especially heavy but definitely too heavy for a DC summer. Something like a medium or a large. Would work on a dude who fits a TB2. If you buy this, I'll toss in an Asian Medium Red Uniqlo OCBD that also no longer fits but isn't really worth selling. Asking $50. SOLD

Also selling:

2 1 Rugby OCBD in M. They're nice and cheap and sturdy, white and black. If the fit works for you then go for it, they'll last. Selling because I've upgraded my white OCBD collection. Asking $30 for one, as one has sold. BOTH SOLD

1 WvG cobalt OCBD BD L. Great shirt, doesn't go with anything I own. Worn rarely. Asking $80. SOLD

1 BBBF BB2 bengal stripe shirt. Bought it off a user here, there's a small stain on the pocket but not really notieable unless you're picky. I had the sides darted. Turns out I"m not the kind of guy who wears bengal stripe shirts. Asking $50. SOLD

Attachments

• wvgdetail.jpg
    wvgdetail.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 107
  • beams.jpg
    beams.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 131
  • gbv.jpg
    gbv.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 78
  • TB.jpg
    TB.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 142
  • TBsleeve.jpg
    TBsleeve.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 114
  • wvg.jpg
    wvg.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_7043.JPG
    IMG_7043.JPG
    292.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7040.JPG
    IMG_7040.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7041.JPG
    IMG_7041.JPG
    219.3 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_7042.JPG
    IMG_7042.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics