• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'm trying really really hard to stay away from this thread. please stop bumping it!!!
ffffuuuu.gif

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
amazing stuff kiya ... i had an estimated delivery for the 13th but luckily got them yesterday. did a hot soak and let the dry overnight.

ill post up pics later today

ps: love the "you got jawns" tape you guys have!!!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
apparently Dry Bones included a black tab randomly in the coin pocket of some of the jawns. mine didnt come with one unfortunately.

if someone has the tab and doesnt want it, PM me. i wanna attach it to mine like i did with my 09 collab

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
xpost from sufu:

fit pics ... sorry had to do timed shots cuz gf out of town. so not great, slightly out of proportion and dark, but you get the idea

true size 29. got 27 in 09's and 29's in these 12's

5258309191_b05ea39516.jpg
5258917066_0cbf7e2e28.jpg
5258309701_f34fabdd32.jpg
5258310459_523f1ca62f.jpg
5258310171_8463d4150f.jpg
5258309953_d111b8ba5b.jpg

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah just 1 hour hot soak shrunk the inseam and top block. checked the water like 2 times to make sure it was right temp.

prolly wont hem now. stacking looks really good and ill likely start rocking a decent cuff once it gets warmer

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
^ What is your height? Stacks look great.

I was considering buying these a size down because I like the measurement in the leg opening, and because the measurements say they will stretch back out an inch, but it seems like it would be nearly impossible to button the waist if I did that even considering eventual stretch. You think TTS is definitely the way to go?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im 5'7/5'8

i went tts. pre-soak it was ever so slightly roomy in waist but fit well in top block. it was hard to tell since this is 24oz denim and it was so hard to begin with.

post-soak it fits perfectly in top block. i feel like i COULD have gone down a size to 28 to get the waist tight against my stomach, but then whole crotch area woulda been painful for a long time before it stretched out. so yeah i would advise tts. posts on sufu all come to same consensus

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Perfect. I'm heading over to Self Edge when I get a moment off work. Thanks for the fit pics. I'm sold. Is that a Real McCoy's or Warehouse henley you are wearing? I'm trying to gauge sizing on those as well.
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
im 5'7/5'8 i went tts. pre-soak it was ever so slightly roomy in waist but fit well in top block. it was hard to tell since this is 24oz denim and it was so hard to begin with. post-soak it fits perfectly in top block. i feel like i COULD have gone down a size to 28 to get the waist tight against my stomach, but then whole crotch area woulda been painful for a long time before it stretched out. so yeah i would advise tts. posts on sufu all come to same consensus

n10797

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
xpost from sufu:

fit pics ... sorry had to do timed shots cuz gf out of town. so not great, slightly out of proportion and dark, but you get the idea

true size 29. got 27 in 09's and 29's in these 12's

Nice fit... but I think these jeans are too slim for me in the thigh
frown.gif

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I hot soaked mine and they shrunk barely an inch in the inseam. Definitely soaked them in the hottest water out of the tap my bathtub has for an hour. Inseam now measures just over 37 inches.

What shrinkage are other people getting?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got an inch - lukewarm soak for half a day.

I sized up one to 33. The waist post soak still has a bit of gap, but the thighs and rest of top block are pretty fitted. A size 32 might have been a little uncomfortable on the nutall area. Great jeans.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I got an inch - lukewarm soak for half a day.

I sized up one to 33. The waist post soak still has a bit of gap, but the thighs and rest of top block are pretty fitted. A size 32 might have been a little uncomfortable on the nutall area. Great jeans.

Thanks. I'll definitely need to get these hemmed now. I actually sized down, but I'm pretty skinny. The measurements down 1 were a bit more to my liking, but I'm about to endure a brutal break-in.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads