• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge x Dry Bones x Superfuture x Styleforum = SEXDBXSXS12

Nomy?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
well im in, mssneaker as well, david? anyone else?
Count me in! Nomy started 2-8-11 W33L36hem initial hot soak and then only got 7 days worth of wear on them then I sent them back to SE SF to get my rear left pocket fixed it started to unravel and was folding up a little at the corner, It annoyed the hell out of me! was going to leave it like that but I didn't want damage this soon especially if I wasn't the cause of it! will post pics soon!

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^cool the more the merrier but I doubt this will happen. No interest on this end. I recommend heading over to the sufi contest thread if ur still interested Posted this on sufu during dc's first ever nice day of weather
5456602309_5b64989c21_z.jpg
5457209114_b7c7684d32_z.jpg

Nomy?

Reaction score
Have tried to get on the SUFU forum but they never activate me! this will make the 3rd time ive tried!!

Nomy?

Reaction score
Yeah it took me like 2 weeks to get in but that was like 2 years ago Good luck
well if I don't make it in i'll just hold it down on this side!LOL!

Nomy?

Reaction score
5467690468_0b3920504c_z.jpg
[/IMG]

by , on Flickr

7 days worth of wear, nothing interesting yet.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
^cool the more the merrier but I doubt this will happen. No interest on this end. I recommend heading over to the sufi contest thread if ur still interested

Posted this on sufu during dc's first ever nice day of weather
5456602309_5b64989c21_z.jpg
5457209114_b7c7684d32_z.jpg

So...how many more SF-ers would need to join in order to reach quorum for an SF v. sufu face-off? Not necessarily saying I'm in, but...I'd consider it if SF is almost there.

Also, a) fantastic fit on those, and b) are you concerned about wearing such heavy-weight denim this summer when DC reveals the fetid, sweltering swampland that festers below the city's surface?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by notwithit
So...how many more SF-ers would need to join in order to reach quorum for an SF v. sufu face-off? Not necessarily saying I'm in, but...I'd consider it if SF is almost there.

Also, a) fantastic fit on those, and b) are you concerned about wearing such heavy-weight denim this summer when DC reveals the fetid, sweltering swampland that festers below the city's surface?

haha, well said!

a) thanks on the fit, i love it

b) am i concerned? not really. i grew up in the south-eastern va and dc area most of my life and am aware of the terrible summers. honestly it does get hot as hell so you just play it by ear. i'll wear as much as possible with lots of cuffing and light airy t's. days that are unbearable it will be lighter denim or shorts so you know

As for contest, ill post on sufu and say we have a handful ready to do this. i guess ill start a new thread so keep an eye on this one for a link. never started or organized a contest but ill see what i can pick up from the sufu guys. even if its not a REAL contest, it would be sweet to see progression from this end compared to their end.

Nomy?

Reaction score
you left the back tag on while wearing for 7 days???

LOL! Nah, just threw it on there as a plug for SE, it's a sticker BTW!

5467690420_b05afa648b_z.jpg
[/IMG]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads