• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of Carmel X Ring Jacket Trunk Show

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone considering a Ring Jacket suit or jacket.

Khaki's has appointments Monday and Tues but are equipped to handle last-minute walk ins. Lots of fabric books will be available to review, jackets and suits to try on, a nice assortment of J Lawrence pants and EG shoes. So if you have some time, come on over to Parc 55 and ask for Khaki's of Carmel. They would appreciate a quick call if you are coming up. Jim Ockert at 831-277-4975 or [email protected]

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For anyone considering a Ring Jacket suit or jacket.

Khaki's has appointments Monday and Tues but are equipped to handle last-minute walk ins. Lots of fabric books will be available to review, jackets and suits to try on, a nice assortment of J Lawrence pants and EG shoes. So if you have some time, come on over to Parc 55 and ask for Khaki's of Carmel. They would appreciate a quick call if you are coming up. Jim Ockert at 831-277-4975 or [email protected]

Gus what time you going to be there?

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'll be there before noon then coming back for the meetup at 6:30.

Sounds good. Im gonna be there from 5:30 and hopefully through. Depending on if my back will hold up I should be there through the evening.

khakisofcarmel

Reaction score
Some last minute info for our Ring Jacket trunk show:

We're in room 3016 at Parc 55. Feel free to call us at 831-277-4975 when you arrive or go to the elevator bays and up to level 30.

We look forward to seeing everyone there and show off not just Ring Jacket, but also our khakis, trousers, and selection of English footwear and neckties.

ALSO! If anyone wants to stop by and walk-in at any time, feel free! We really encourage you to check us out -- even if you're not necessarily looking to order. We want to use this opportunity to meet as many of up you as possible and let you get to know what we do firsthand.

Consider this an open invitation to come by and have some fun!

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tonight!

San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of Carmel – Monday September 29th
Come on out and meet your fellow Styleforum members for an enjoyable evening. Classic Menswear, Streetwear & Denim are all invited.

Khaki’s of Carmel has generously invited the members of Styleforum to join them for drinks and light appetizers for our next Meetup. They will be in San Francisco for a two-day Trunk Show for Ring Jacket (more details below) at the Parc 55 Hotel.

A no host dinner and drinks will follow around 8pm at Mikkeller Bar known for their selection of over 40 draft beers and delicious food.
Date: Monday September 29, 2014

Time: 6:30 – 7:30PM

Where: Parc 55 Hotel- Ask for Khaki’s of Carmel - http://www.parc55hotel.com/map

Dinner: Around 8pm, No Host dinner and drinks at Mikkeller Bar (21 and older), 34 Mason Street-right around the block from Parc 55
http://www.mikkellerbar.com/contact.html

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you are interested in a Ring made-to-order or custom jacket, trousers or suit please contact 831-277-4975 to set up a separate appointment for the 29th or 30th with Jim Ockert and Ring Jacket's Hidetoshi Sasamoto, Or, walk-ins are welcome.

The trunk show and Meetup are located in room 3016 at Parc 55. Feel free to call 831-277-4975 when you arrive or go to the elevator bays and up to level 30.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm fighting a cold and don't think I'm going to make it tonight. Have a ball everyone. Wish I could join you.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stopped in earlier today to order a suit. Jim said to. "Tell the guys to come by early if they want and hang out". They have lots to look at, jackets and pants to try on , a great view from the. 30 the floor too. I'm heading back in a while. See you there. Gus

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads