• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BruceWayne91

Reaction score
Do you guys think these are legit on grailed?

grailed.com/listings/156247-saint-laurent-paris-chain-detail-jeans

The placement for the top chain on the left leg (right on the picture) seems oddly high up? almost like you can see the pocket sticking out.

I have never seen that on these so I was just wondering.

Last edited:

slann01

Reaction score

The placement for the top chain on the left leg (right on the picture) seems oddly high up? almost like you can see the pocket sticking out.

I would say they are legit from the pictures, but i don't know very well since i never handed one of them in real life.

therattler

Reaction score
@slann01 I would love to see the womenswear lookbook - I much prefer the women's stuff, show's etc

Last edited:

icvcss

Reaction score

I doubt.

http://www.mobile01.com/topicdetail.php?f=597&t=3684819

Just ignore the words. Bugs are on the pockets.

slann01

Reaction score

@slann01
  I would love to see the womenswear lookbook - I much prefer the women's stuff, show's etc

I'd like to see the women's lookbook too if you had it @slann01.

Anyone else here have the older lookbooks?

Great guys, I'm gonna scan it this weekend then, and post a link here :)

AB77

Reaction score

Any idea the name & season this boots came out from?
It has similar profile to Wyatt with 4cm heels.

slann01

Reaction score
Took some pics with the teddy boy houndstooth jacket, hope to put them in one of my blog post, thoughts?

slann01

Reaction score

Any idea the name & season this boots came out from?
It has similar profile to Wyatt with 4cm heels.
They should be spring summer 2014, seen a similar model but with zippers instead of elastic panels.

thorns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Overall, I'm not a big fan of the Teddy boy look. The longer jacket style definitely feels a bit out of proportion; however, if you wear it open you can balance it out by showing the entire length of your leg. You'll probably want to pull the viewer's eyes up with something interesting up top (like the scarf in the cartoon), or else it feels a bit heavy. Maybe your Dior creepers would be a nice balance (heavy top, heavy bottom, skinny legs).

sepp

Reaction score
Quick and urgent help needed folks:

SSense listed this as "straight" cut

And this as "slim" cut

I assumed both are actually D02 skinny cut; based on what I read here and online for the FW15 collection.

If they are something else than I really need to contact them to cancel the order.

Sincere thanks in advance.

sepp

Reaction score
Keeping fingers crossed. They have shipped the item within minutes of payment and after I went thru their site for model details and putting out the earlier message.

It doesn't looked as good in a destroyed sense (compared to those great previous seasons fits posted here) but still easier option for me then paying much more for older versions as well as the risk of getting a fake one.
1f60a.png

onlyslp

Reaction score
Quick and urgent help needed folks:

SSense listed this as "straight" cut

And this as "slim" cut

I assumed both are actually D02 skinny cut; based on what I read here and online for the FW15 collection.

If they are something else than I really need to contact them to cancel the order.

Sincere thanks in advance.

Been following this thread and new to the forum so hi everyone

BTW i've tried on both of those at slp store and I would say they both look like D02 to me because I haven't seen any 17.5cm at the stores yet and they are both bigger than normal D02s in the thighs and the legs

However I did noticed that the waists were pretty large so theres room to size down on both of these denim

Waist 27 fits like a SS14 28 on the waist. So if you sized down 1 it should be snug on you, but i personally was able to sized down 2 with a little bit of difficulty buttoning up. Also note that the material of blue knee rip and destroyed are both really stretchy.

Hope that helped

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads