• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Prudy

Reaction score
@numb3rs That's such a great shirt - tried it on a few weeks back, it has a cool thick cotton feel to it...looks great!

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah shirt looks great. What size do you take that you can wear it un-tucked and have it look good? I take 39 because of my neck and shoulder size, but they come up far too long and baggy through the body to wear untucked.

neonrider

Reaction score
the waist sizing on the reissue super destroyed is the same, maybe a touch tighter.

the vintage paisley shirt is the best shirt this season.

the calf L17 is probably my favorite biker jacket so far. or at least the most versatile.

Randeep

Reaction score

Would anyone like to trade their wyatts for a pair of FW13 beige OR cigare jodhpurs? Looking for size 41.5/ 42 PM me!

what about for the leather cbain wyatts in size 42 almost brand new? if you are interested please drop me a pm if you have 42 or 42.5 only

numb3rs

Reaction score
Yeah shirt looks great. What size do you take that you can wear it un-tucked and have it look good? I take 39 because of my neck and shoulder size, but they come up far too long and baggy through the body to wear untucked.

Thanks.The shirt is actually a 38 and I'm 6"0
Just hits right, not too long or baggy in my opinion

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
@RegisDB9 I haven't seen those in the same iteration as the blk classic, but they might be around, have you checked FarFetch? Also, I believe you could contact the LA boutique (you're in the US, right?) and 1) ask them if they were made/available and 2) if they can source them for you.
Yeah man Ive looked around a lot of places on line. Thanks for the tip I'll give them a call and see
Anyone here know if these come in the classic espadrille shape? I have the black suede espadrilles and would love to get my hands on some tan suede ones
what size are you?
I would like to get my hands on a size 43 and 44. I sized down (since I'm a 45) to a 44 and the fit was much nicer so I take the next size down

KYeezy

Reaction score
what about for the leather cbain wyatts in size 42 almost brand new? if you are interested please drop me a pm if you have 42 or 42.5 only

Hey, are those chain wyatts for sale?

KYeezy

Reaction score
Yeah man Ive looked around a lot of places on line. Thanks for the tip I'll give them a call and see
I would like to get my hands on a size 43 and 44. I sized down (since I'm a 45) to a 44 and the fit was much nicer so I take the next size down

I actually own a pair in a 41, was hoping you were the same size cause i'm looking to sell them. Oh well haha

prestige.ww

Reaction score
Hey so I got this jacket, I believe it's a womens, but I am wondering if it is fake or authentic? Wondering if anyone has insight thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads