Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

1. kpmurphy

kpmurphy Well-Known Member

Funny you mention that Prudy, my chain Wyatts always felt tighter in the shaft and a bit looser in the toe than my regular harness Wyatts; thought it was just my imagination.

2. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

So my family is over in Paris/Nice.

845 euros for brown wyatt harness, 1050 euros for black chain harness

Want to pick up my first SLP boot but unsure which. Leaning towards the chain harness but how versatile are they? Do they give too much of a rock and roll vibe?

I wear Nike flyknit in US 9.5-10. Should either Wyatt's in EU 42 fit me fine?

3. neonrider

neonrider Senior member

like everyone's saying, the chain wyatts have a much narrower shaft than the other wyatt boots. you might want to try them, it's actually too narrow for a few people i know.

if you're a us 9.5, i'd go with a 42 or 42.5 max, they're not cut small, and they're going to stretch a little too.

4. KYeezy

KYeezy Senior member

Hey, anyone have FW13 Ocher Suede Wyatt boots in a 42 for sale? Or any boots from FW13-SS14 for sale? PM me.

5. overdoz

overdoz Member

do you guys know how the classic wyatt chelsea boots fit and quality? I wear 10 in nikes and 42 in CPs.

6. youwhat

youwhat Senior member

Haven't we just done this 2 posts ago.
    Read motherfucker. Read!

7. icvcss

icvcss Well-Known Member

Isn't the brown suede costs 895eur while black chain costs 995eur? According to official site .

8. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

yeah its good quality

9. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

10. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

Can someone please elaborate why the FW13 are so much more superior ?

I am interested in the Wyatt Harness in Nut from SS15 - are there any issues with them ? I keep reading that the construction has gone worse ? What does this mean ? Leather used ? I noticed the stitching and zipper used is a bit different though.

11. jsimonovis413

jsimonovis413 Senior member

And 20% back at the airport! Can't forget that VAT refund!

12. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

^ i think they do VAT refunds at the store .. not sure...

I was told its minus 12% VAT at the store itself...

13. scanner

scanner Senior member

There aren't any issues really, the leather is basically the same. The are changes in the fit and construction of the shoes.. Older iterations were basically 1 slab of leather wrapped around while the new ones are a new pattern of leather with seams. The seams don't allow the same kind of distressing as the original versions. Not a big deal, but if you were a fan of the way boots looked on the runway the new shoes do look slightly different. the zippers as well have shrunken slightly. this is the same as with Jackets where the zippers are slightly slimmer. It really all comes down to Hedi being hands on with the design of the first few seasons and the Kering group rolling out and mass manufacturing his concepts and slightly creating a bigger profit margin.

If I were looking at boots though, I would wait for FW15 to arrive. The prices have all gone down which is a huge plus (Denim Jackets from SS15 are already dropping $100 in price on the site) and boots are going down a few hundred next season, with the original design specs. FW15 in general is supposed to bring back the original manufacturing Specs of most of the re-releases which is exciting. Last few seasons haven't sold well, mainly because the samples differed greatly from the released products.

14. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

15. cloonz

cloonz Senior member

I just picked up a pair of nut Wyatt boots and some denim. I went with a 41 in the boots - I wear 41 in CP and 42 in most other brands. Took a 28 in the jeans, same as what I wear in Dior and Rick.

Kicking myself now for not picking pieces up over the past two years as there is a ton of stuff I want.