1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread.

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by AriGold, Oct 4, 2012.

Tags:
  1. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

I believe it was a joke

If you're going to sell thing I wouldn't sell things en masse, especially if you're concerned you're going to get ripped off.
    If you do choose to go that route, use PayPal and make an itemized bill listing the items you're including. Take photos and videos and legit check the items prior to shipping. Also weigh the package. Then if any disputes happen you have evidence that the items you sent were legit and packed accordingly.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
    1 person likes this.
  2. ASAPRice

ASAPRice Well-Known Member

Anybody know w2c a black silk shirt for relatively cheap? Sub 100-150USD?

3. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

I'm selling my ss16 mutton lamb L17 in size 46 for a great deal if anyone is interested. Condition is still as new. Msg me if interested.

[​IMG]

4. TheSneakyTruth

TheSneakyTruth Well-Known Member

Was that the L17 that was described as "washed black" from SS16 @ohmydontcry ?

5. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior member

I got in the chelsea's. This is my second time returning a pair for two different reasons. This time it was cause compared to the jodhpurs, they are just too ordinary. The jodhpurs are, for lack of better word, special. lol I think I'm going to try the harness wyatts. Not sure if I can handle the higher heel cause I have a high arch but I'll try them out. Wish there was better colors for the jods out right now. Is there a possibility they will be returning next season?

6. ohmydontcry

ohmydontcry Senior member

I think so, it's a treated lamb. One of the best versions made, I know if you search back a few 10 or 20 pages there was a pretty lengthy discussion about this jacket.

7. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

if buyer western unions then they can't get their $ back, if you sense a scammer just tell them you only accept western union

8. nsubrmnn

nsubrmnn Senior member

Whoa you weren't kidding? I'd never buy anything from anyone that only accepted western union, that's sounds really shady

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  9. TheSneakyTruth

Yep I'm familiar. Definitely one of my grails, but I feel like i'm more a size 52. Never had the liberty of trying on an L17, but a 52 in an L01 is my perfect fit.

10. Isolar

Isolar Senior member

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    whorishconsumer likes this.
  11. needhelp123

needhelp123 Senior member

no i mean as a seller since if you think they are scamming then you say you only accept western union and if they wanted to scam you than this would ward them off since they can't get back their money, obviously then they would not try to scam you

12. TheSneakyTruth

Then you run the risk of spooking off genuine buyers, thinking you're using WU to scam them. I think we as a community should really avoid ever using or even considering WU as an option at all.

13. volchok

volchok Senior member

No "Western Union" where I live.

14. cbtaylor

cbtaylor Senior member

Bergdorf Goodman also has them. Pics show them with brown sole so that might be an option.

1 person likes this.
  15. papillo

papillo Well-Known Member

His Western Union comment was specific to the unusual situation where someone wants to purchase every item on someone's Grailed page. It was a suggestion to flesh out a shady purchaser, and it seems pretty reasonable to me.

3 people like this.
  16. Ranger44

Ranger44 Senior member

Mutton I've heard its awesome. Some people prefer it over the calf actually, since it's an inbeteeen.. durality of the calf, softness and drape of the lamb. I went for calf fw13.. it's definitely hefty.. overall anyone know how long it takes to break it in calf fully?
    I've worn it at least 30 times.. driving and being out and about

17. Isolar

Isolar Senior member

I have, and love, the SS16 mutton L17. I would definitely recommend it. To me, it's the perfect biker jacket, in terms of both quality and construction, as well as design.

Here's mine:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3 people like this.
  18. stoptryinghard

stoptryinghard Active Member

Picked up my first pair of SLP boots recently. They run really large because I can wear shoes up to size 42 depending on the brand, and I had to size down to 39 for these.

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  19. Adamdraps

Adamdraps Senior member

Congrats! Those were my first pair as well. Jodhpurs are the best!

20. cloonz

cloonz Senior member

Nope same as Neiman Marcus - they are same company and use the same old stock photos.

2 people like this.