• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

therattler

Reaction score
Cool man.

Yeah i had a size 30 on pre-order but I called them just now to set aside a size 29 and size 30 for me to try on Saturday, along with the new wyatts (may as well try ha), and hopefully they'll be able to get the blue flannel as well so I can see what it's like in the flesh.

I'm thinking flannel + ripped jeans + nut wyatts for September/October :).

I agree the distressing isn't on the fw13 level but I can't justify to myself paying even MORE than £500 for USED fw13 crash/knee blowouts etc... ugh. I'd rather get these brand new for myself.

They look decent on the model here:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...+Laurent&N=4294908032+306418052&bmUID=kWRXa4v

Sounds dope. I'm thinking about rocking the same look, but with the reissued destroyed black. I spoke to them about the blue flannel, apparently its not as nice as the American one which is a bit darker. Interested to see what you think.

I think the jeans look fine. And you'd be stupid to pay more than retail for some the old crash etc etc.

jsimonovis413

Reaction score
Hey guys, I bought these from Barneys Warehouse and they fit a bit too big. Size 44. They were final sale so if anyone wants them let me know. I paid $469 for these + tax = $501.83. I'll sell them for $501 + pp fees/shipping. They come with the box bag dust bags receipt all the good stuff.

Also, I got a pair of Santiags In Black coming to me. Ive never worn boots with a heel, is 40 too big or will it be fine? Thanks

Randeep

Reaction score

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
these look far better than the destroyed I think

How do the knee rips line up? the wash looks nice but I don't about the price hike on these given the rips are simple knee rips. Not sure about $200 more vs just a pair with no rips. Its not too hard to do knee rips.

mcking

Reaction score
How do the knee rips line up? the wash looks nice but I don't about the price hike on these given the rips are simple knee rips. Not sure about $200 more vs just a pair with no rips. Its not too hard to do knee rips.
Based on the black knee rips this year vs the non-rips, there is slight distressing in pocket areas and hem and $100 difference. I'm not sure about the blue though.

Edit - The knee rips in the blue don't line up from what i saw over the weekend.

Last edited:

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn these are horrendous. $850 before tax in the US too?
wow...those are indeed horrible. I wouldn't even consider those on a discount. They need to bring back the 2013 styles and quit playing around with all these other designs.

kieran84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That striped jumper looks well nice - does it have the wide shoulder seams like the other bretons from AW 13?

icvcss

Reaction score
There is only crew neck cut in Lane Crawford, and this knitwear just arrived less than a week, so it might be available somewhere online later. But I asked the SA from Ave Montaigne and he said they will not receive this.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads