• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I told everyone that reached out to me about the duffle herdwick a few months back when they asked what coats I like and such from the line up. This fabric lived in my head ever since I saw it on the trench last year. Texture is insane, and it is just soooo unique. It is something you would probably seeing no one has in the wild. I think the brown is ruggish and fit workwear/country style really well, while the silver has a more modern urban look to it.

And Paul's camera made me really want to buy both after seeing the pictures lol. Great job on this one!

That is really heartening to hear. Thank you.

The lengths we went to for the cloth, for the toggles, and (to a lesser extent) the rope means that no one would really want to follow in our footsteps, to be honest! — so hopefully you won't see many other coats quite like it.

augustinN

Reaction score
Hi Paul, I was wondering if you had any estimate on when the Hunting jacket would be available ? I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of it. And also, will there be matching pants for the new SB3 jackets ? Best, Augustin

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Paul, I was wondering if you had any estimate on when the Hunting jacket would be available ? I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of it. And also, will there be matching pants for the new SB3 jackets ? Best, Augustin

They will be released in January in cotton (black and stone / off-white) as a "first jacket of spring" release (spring in the voracious hasty fashion sense rather than the sensible Gregorian one).

And yes — we have trousers to match the SB jackets in work now, hopefully for completion before the year is out.

DanielPicktonAllen

Reaction score
They will be released in January in cotton (black and stone / off-white) as a "first jacket of spring" release (spring in the voracious hasty fashion sense rather than the sensible Gregorian one).

And yes — we have trousers to match the SB jackets in work now, hopefully for completion before the year is out.
While we are asking for updates, any news on the fishing jacket? 🙂

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
While we are asking for updates, any news on the fishing jacket? 🙂

It has gone into the final round of development.

It is quite complicated and I wasn't happy with the way the pockets were working (or not working). Much time and effort has gone into devising them, and as well they're time-consuming to make, and their current form doesn't justify all that time and effort. So we're tweaking them to make them better.

No excuse now if it doesn't turn out nicely!

Last edited:

DanielPicktonAllen

Reaction score
It has gone into the final round of development.

It is quite complicated and I wasn't happy with the way the pockets were working (or not working). Much time and effort has gone into devising them, and as well they're time-consuming to make, and their current form doesn't justify all that time and effort. So we're tweaking them to make them better.

No excuse now if it doesn't turn out nicely!
That sounds like it’s not far away! How exciting

booroo

Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful looking new cord work trousers on the site there, Paul. Are you truly out of XS already or did you not produce any this time around?

sehkelly

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful looking new cord work trousers on the site there, Paul. Are you truly out of XS already or did you not produce any this time around?

We alas (stupidly) didn't make any in XS or XL. This was a test run to see how well they would fare but in hindsight we should have pushed out the boat a little more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads