• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nephew,
i hope not india

Persactly India, why not?

Growing up my father told me that "rich people don't wear socks". I never really questioned it..

Your father was apparently a very wise man..........any other important guides to life from him that you might share with us?

:slayer:
please post, the combos are great, the shoes are just something i probably wouldnt wear myself but that doesnt mean it doesnt look good. Say hi to my relatives while your in India

Relatives huh? I always wondered what the Kapur in your user name was in reference to.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
2nhm3r6.jpg

ravello nst boot
marcoliani merino wool argyles otc

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Persactly India, why not?
Your father was apparently a very wise man..........any other important guides to life from him that you might share with us?
Relatives huh? I always wondered what the Kapur in your user name was in reference to.

nephew,
my experiences in india have never been good
rich people do not wear socks is incorrect

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nephew,
my experiences in india have never been good
rich people do not wear socks is incorrect

Sorry to hear that India didn't treat you well. I've been working here for about 6 years now and it's been very rewarding.

And of course the comment about the socks is just silly fun. Most rich people I encounter seem to wear awful Bally or Dunhill bit loafers in black and boring black socks. You can't really judge books by their covers.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that India didn't treat you well. I've been working here for about 6 years now and it's been very rewarding.
And of course the comment about the socks is just silly fun. Most rich people I encounter seem to wear awful Bally or Dunhill bit loafers in black and boring black socks. You can't really judge books by their covers.

nephew,
i totally agree with you that you can not judge ooks by their covers. stay safe. when do you leave for home

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm rich! I'm rich!

(heading down to breakfast)

Shoes - Bally

Gdot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nephew,
i totally agree with you that you can not judge ooks by their covers. stay safe. when do you leave for home

It will be another 9-10 days - off to Hyderabad next to wrangle a photo shoot - an exhausting task - but the final and satisfying step of the 6 years it took to create and build the project.

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm rich! I'm rich!
(heading down to breakfast)
Shoes - Bally

nephew,
remember you can not judge a book by its cover

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics