• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Snorpley

Reaction score
Their oily black distressed leather. Someone on these boards had more or less a similar shoe MTO in black suede though. Looked great - go back a few pages and you'll find me quoting it.
Ha, Mykii I think that might be me!
Those are a fantastic pickup. I haven't seen that combo ever!

All the best,
S.

Mykii

Reaction score
They arrived a little early :cool2:.

IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0749.jpg

Really awesome, sleek, matte, boots.

troika

Coco the Monkey
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Blake Stitched Blues

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I'm holding off on ordering the DF until I get the chance to try one on in person. The regular Comfort Craftsman fits me well and I'm concerned the padded insert in the DF might make things a little too snug.

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for mine to arrive. :sarcasm:

Purplelabel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, they arrived yesterday while I was at work. Longest day ever knowing that they were at home waiting!

5b4288b4-be77-40fd-abba-0e81919583ad-jpeg.962617

Bugsy

Reaction score
^great boots, enjoy them.

It seems there are many more options to RMW today, then when I first bought a pair of gardeners. I assume this is the LVMH impact on the business?

While many are aesthetics, I wonder as I look for my next pair, which are functional benefits. I like the 360 welt but, I don't believe that adds a difference on what is already a Goodyear welt. Same I guess for the 270 welt to heel. plus somewhere I read that the 360 welts are not made in Australia. The Nubuck skins I saw in the prior fall line also add a lot of great new color depth to the line.

THANKS for listening.

Mykii

Reaction score
Just had a family member pickup 2 x RM boots (Comfort Craftsman for me, Adelaide for the wife) from a clearance store in Australia for the grand total of $370 USD. Shipping is going to be crippling, but damn am I not satisfied with a bargain like that!

milesbeyond

Reaction score
Just had a family member pickup 2 x RM boots (Comfort Craftsman for me, Adelaide for the wife) from a clearance store in Australia for the grand total of $370 USD. Shipping is going to be crippling, but damn am I not satisfied with a bargain like that!

Well you gotta share where! ;)

Mykii

Reaction score
Well you gotta share where! ;)

RM William's outlet at Harbor Town on the Gold Coast. Standard pricing for the outlets. There were only 2 shoes in stock in my very normal 9G size apparently, so the mens stuff seems to fly off the shelves irrespective of model. Wife got a nice pair of Adelaides. It looks like the pair picked for me may be a rarer seasonal color from 2013. The only pictures I can find of the boot have been on Pinterest (all the same picture) and a picture posted on page 235 of this thread, from 2014. The shoe had no box, unlike every other shoe in the store apparently, so I'm curious to get them in hand!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads