• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RICK OWENS leather intarsia jacket - L (Would fit a 50, or a large 48)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received this from beardown on SZ classifieds the other day... unfortunately it doesn't fit quite right (it's a bit big on me just about everywhere), which is a shame since it's a beautiful jacket. I got a great deal on it and I'm selling it at the same price.. which isn't likely to drop too much, since I wouldn't be too broken up if I 'had' to keep this all winter
smile.gif
. It fits me perfectly with a chunky knit underneath (I'm a 48 chest), so I would say it's perfect for a 50 if you're planning to layer a tshirt or lightweight knit underneath and good for a 48 if you want to layer, or if you've got bigger arms and shoulders than I do. The jacket is super versatile; it blends in well with everyday wear (I didn't get any stares wearing it to work) but at the same time is an incredibly unique piece that stands out in a subtle way. Definitely something you can wear every day.

No signs of wear that I could find. Finest example of Rick in (my opinion) his best, most classic leather and cut. All of the trademarks are present: elongated arms, soft cotton cuffs, buttery soft black washed lamb leather that drapes just at the right parts of the torso. Soft lining with the shoulder strap, double inner zipped pockets. Heavy duty zipper up front.

Really doesn't get any better, especially at this price. You may have other rick leathers, but this is the one you can wear for every occasion. Solid enough for winter but light enough for spring.

Tagged a size LARGE, fits slim
Ideal for 48 I'd say and a slim 50 could wear it:

shoulders: 16.75" - 17" across
chest (pit to pit): 20" across
length: 26.5"-27" in front from top of shoulder to bottom hem, little shorter in back'

Shipping included, and will ship priority with insurance - you should have it within 2-3 days. I'm located within the US and would prefer to find a North American buyer, although if you're out of the US we can talk. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_1997.JPG
    IMG_1997.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_1996.JPG
    IMG_1996.JPG
    975 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1994.JPG
    IMG_1994.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_1995.JPG
    IMG_1995.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1992.JPG
    IMG_1992.JPG
    839.1 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_1993.JPG
    IMG_1993.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_1991.JPG
    IMG_1991.JPG
    900.8 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1990.JPG
    IMG_1990.JPG
    758.1 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the sizing of this jacket consistent with the high neck version?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads