• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects.

siegolindo

Reaction score
Update. Below is price list, minor changes for 2017 after pitti

This is our price chart. Almost no changes, and prices will remain the same for 2016. We will do minor adjustments in 2017 after Pitti, at the beginning of January.

Ready to Wear (RTW), Super Flex € 600, shipping within EU - € 495, shipping out of EU
Ready to Wear (RTW), Hand Welted € 995, shipping within EU - € 820, shipping out of EU
Ready to Wear (RTW) are made on standard sizes. Super Flex is our basic shoe, with ‘black’ stitching, while Hand Welted has a hand made good year stitching

Made to Order (MTO), Hand Welted € 1.350, shipping within EU - € 1110,00, shipping out of EU
Made to Order (MTO) has hand made good year stitching, and high-level, hand-made polishing. Shoes are made on personalized measurements, with the use of ‘test shoes’

Novecento Line € 1.700, shipping within EU - € 1.400, shipping out of EU
Novecento Line is totally hand-made, with good year stitching, super hand-made polishing with personalized touches. Shoes are made on personalized measurements, with the use of ‘test shoes’ or measurements can be taken directly, with a small price adjustment, based on ‘in-house’ or ‘out-house’ appointments.

Bespoke € 3.400, shipping within EU - € 3.000, shipping out of EU
The Bespoke are totally personalized shoes. They come with the highest level of hand-made stitching, ‘two days’ perfect hand-made polishing with personalized touches and details. Shoes are made only on personal measurements, both with test shoes and personal measurements, depending on the distance of customers, with a small price adjustment, based on ‘in-house’ or ‘out-house’ appointments.

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Where is this idea that people are swooping in to "take over" the Bestetti name coming from? If the people who were working with Ricardo prior to his unfortunate passing are continuing to do the exact same work, I can't fathom how that is NOT a continuation...

How long have they been working under him? 5 years?

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You need to make a point, and stand behind it. While comical, this back and forth is rather pointless.

I was being polite with the rush of excuses spewed over about the bright future of the brand and all. All of which are unproven yet so no need to elaborate. What's not comical though is the complete lack of response people expect to get regarding their refunds / orders. In summary, they don't really give a **** if the company grows 5x a year from now if they don't get their refunds back. Was that clear enough?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I was being polite with the rush of excuses spewed over about the bright future of the brand and all. All of which are unproven yet so no need to elaborate. What's not comical though is the complete lack of response people expect to get regarding their refunds / orders. In summary, they don't really give a **** if the company grows 5x a year from now if they don't get their refunds back. Was that clear enough?

Polite and waffling are not quite the same lol. There's really no ambiguity in your approach. You've continually walked back your points when the foolishness of them was laid bare, and then presume to lecture about your new point(s).

No need to clarify whichever new conclusions you may arrive at
1f44d.png

Riva

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Polite and waffling are not quite the same lol. There's really no ambiguity in your approach. You've continually walked back your points when the foolishness of them was laid bare, and then presume to lecture about your new point(s).

No need to clarify whichever new conclusions you may arrive at
1f44d.png

Are we still talking about Bestetti or your personal obsession? Lol

Last edited:

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This thread needs to move along. They are posting new stuff on the Bestetti Instagram site.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This thread needs to move along. They are posting new stuff on the Bestetti Instagram site.

+1. I blame it on my frustrating inability to avoid feeding trolls lol.

Edit: apparently they'll be at Pitti.

Last edited:

siegolindo

Reaction score
I received an official invitation for Pitti. They will unveil their 2017 line up. So far, Marco has been very responsive to my inquiries. Once my order is complete, Ill upload the pictures comparing the maestro and his apprentices, the community can judge for themselves.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads