• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent non-Sartorialist Looks

Christofuh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin supposed to be 4 different people ?

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He shouldn't be wearing fabrics that add thickness to his already overweight ass.

Originally Posted by aj_del
tumblr_lbzx62wvAn1qbvshe.jpg

tumblr_lbzx9qdkbv1qbvshe.jpg

tumblr_lbzx74zom71qbvshe.jpg

Originally Posted by Eason
He dresses exactly how you'd expect a fat man with a beard to.

+1

EZETHATSME

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dpopat
who is this james character you all keep oogling over
why is he posted here all the time

http://www.whatisjameswearing.com/

James is what we all aspire to. The proverbial sartorial "ideal" as it were. Any question about sartorial matters, take a look at James.

EZ

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Just like Bowtielover is who everyone who wears ties aspires to be.

TintinATL

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
He dresses exactly how you'd expect a fat man with a beard to.

A fat man apparently without a comb.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
techstyles;3809496 said:
william-kate-11161003.jpg
The fit of his suit is much more roomy than what I would consider the "standard" aesthetic on this board and in the general sartorial zeitgeist. I would be interested in hearing others comments on this fit, as it is very similar to the fit of my jackets, and I was starting to wonder if my commitment to "classic" styling, was really just baggy. Thoughts?

*shrug* It looks pretty good to my eye; natural but trim. But quite a few here say I wear my stuff a bit too baggy, so...
smile.gif
Originally Posted by dpopat
who is this james character you all keep oogling over why is he posted here all the time
He is the one.
^^
tim-blanks-patrick-grant-of-norton.jpg

This is damn cool. What do folks think about the size of his bow-tie? I'm curious because I recently wore one that I felt was too big for me (and most here agreed from the pic I posted), but it was only a bit larger than this one and this one looks pretty cool to me. I don't quite have my "eye in" in terms of judging bow-tie proportions.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by vncrz
Deputy minister under Berlusconi until last monday Adolfo Urso

ap-image-3992e5c0-a606-4a6b-984b-8803ab18cf12.jpg

That tie must be at least 4.5" wide, or is that the back blade hanging to the side of the front one?

Nobody supporting Fini cannot be taken seriously...
devil.gif

UrbanComposition

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast

What do folks think about the size of his bow-tie? I'm curious because I recently wore one that I felt was too big for me (and most here agreed from the pic I posted), but it was only a bit larger than this one and this one looks pretty cool to me. I don't quite have my "eye in" in terms of judging bow-tie proportions.

Yours was definitely bigger. And yes, you can take that statement however you'd like.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
I did not see it, was his floppier too?
Not after I tugged on the ends a little to stiffen it up. (my god... has it really come to this...? making penis puns on styleforum on a thursday night... what happened to my life...
frown.gif
wink.gif
)

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Not after I tugged on the ends a little to stiffen it up.

(my god... has it really come to this...? making penis puns on styleforum on a thursday night... what happened to my life...
frown.gif
wink.gif
)

Holdfast,nothing on TV?

Or maybe your wife like mine is watching the intellectually challenged "I'm a celebrity"...

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a Celebrity... is indeed a desert of the soul. If Camus were writing today, he'd be a TV critic.
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics