• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

****, it's like this everywhere now?

It's been like this for awhile now and I'm always reminded when I go to bars and such, but these guys were taking it to the extreme. I'm talking skinny suspenders, pin striped waist coats, any and all means to stand out and be different. Their clothes fit well which is better than most every other place in the country I imagine. I just want to see one du, just one du with some guidis or carpes, some diors or black overdyes, maybe a lumen shirt and a dope oversize knit or some **** like that you know? Or maybe some cat all yohj'd out as **** (not benes). It's all so predictable as ****. Threw on my beams white ocbd and black stark over my apc and fake side zips and still stunted on everyone with no effort which is a shame bc my fit wasn't great or anything.

Last edited:

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Farkkkk when you fall asleep and forget to set up bidding on an item you really badly wanted
frown.gif

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am thinking I might just buy a stark.

I ******* love mine. I'm not sure I'd like it as much if it weren't purple but it's a really, really nice piece of clothing that looks good on its own but also layers really well under jackets and such.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love my stark. but normals tend to dislike it, not that i really care, but i do think it's interesting.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love my stark. but normals tend to dislike it, not that i really care, but i do think it's interesting.

Really? I've had two people (one a female) ask where they could get one, which led to the awkward revelation that I was wearing a $200 purple sweater.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
But I thought we were the normals and they were the weirdos :(

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Really? I've had two people (one a female) ask where they could get one, which led to the awkward revelation that I was wearing a $200 purple sweater.

maybe it's because mine is so long on me? get a lot of grandpa / mr. rogers comments.

maybe you guys are normal, but i'm definitely not normal.

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
maybe it's because mine is so long on me? get a lot of grandpa / mr. rogers comments.

maybe you guys are normal, but i'm definitely not normal.

Oh maybe, mine is the new cropped one. I got those types of comments the one time I wore that schneider hairs cardigan out (my sister burst out laughing
frown.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads