• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
im pissed that i spent $400 on repairs. sns herning fund took a big, big hit

pickpackpockpuck

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nobody likes OpenOffice, huh. Don't know what you guys are using your software for, but I use it all the time instead of Word for writing. If you're talking Excel now that's a different story...

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

$$$
It saddens me but I'm planning 2 big snowboarding trips out west this winter and I want to make sure I can go all out. That blazer is dear to my heart but snowboarding trumps everything. You should buy it and drown in *****.
I'm shipping back the OL tweed suit today too :( :(

Dude, what the hell? I associate these pieces so strongly with you, that's just bizarre. Don't do it, find alternate means of funding your trip. Give handy's on the street corner or something.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys I wanna get my girl a nice pair of jeans, any ideas as far as brands?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, what the hell? I associate these pieces so strongly with you, that's just bizarre. Don't do it, find alternate means of funding your trip. Give handy's on the street corner or something.

or take his own advice and sell drugs, lol.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score

Guys I wanna get my girl a nice pair of jeans, any ideas as far as brands?

Depends on what she's into. 3Sixteen makes some nice girl jeans. I think PBJ has some girl models, and Samurai has the Geisha series. Pretty sure Naked & Famous does, too, and those might be easier to find.

Obviously there's a slew of designer stuff out there, but I can't speak to any of those.

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Yeah I know what you mean, but returning the OL suit is like a magical $800 back in my account, and since my accommodations are free that should cover food and drinks and lift tickets for one trip. and I'm mainly selling the Junya blazer because I'm pretty confident it'll go and it's a decent chunk of change too. I didn't wear it as much as I thought I would although I can't say I would be disappointed if it doesn't sell and I get to give it another chance lol

I just have to resist buying the polka dot EG jacket when there is money back in my account. :embar:

or take his own advice and sell drugs, lol.

Not since turning 18, that's just asking for trouble!

Will gladly sell my body though, pm me if you know anyone interested :nodding:

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Depends on what she's into. 3Sixteen makes some nice girl jeans. I think PBJ has some girl models, and Samurai has the Geisha series. Pretty sure Naked & Famous does, too, and those might be easier to find.
Obviously there's a slew of designer stuff out there, but I can't speak to any of those.

yeah i dont think shes gonna be into breaking in a pair of raws id rather go for a designer jean with a killer cut. she's 5'4" 120, thin hips but got a bubble so she's always complaing how jeans fit ********** but are big in the waist.

Last edited:

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Will gladly sell my body though, pm me if you know anyone interested :nodding:

what can we do with it when purchased?

yeah i dont think shes gonna be into breaking in a pair of raws id rather go for a design jean with a killer cut. she's 5'4" 120, thin hips but got a bubble so she's always complaing how jeans fit ********** but are big in the waist.

definitely earnest sewn then; my wife is about the same #'s and the decca cut fits her nicely.

Last edited:

eightfoldpath

Reaction score

yeah i dont think shes gonna be into breaking in a pair of raws id rather go for a designer jean with a killer cut. she's 5'4" 120, thin hips but got a bubble so she's always complaing how jeans fit ********** but are big in the waist.

Have her try out levi's new "curve id" jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads