• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score

**** IN MY PANTS

cool but imagine how terrible they would be to clean. Too impractical.

what? openoffice sucks and why would i pirate iwork when i can pirate word?
yea there is an awesome torrent of 2011 word out there - i like it so much better than 2007 or w/e.

O sweet i will get this. 2007 is pretty bad when you have to format a fuckng thesis and you change section levels around and you can't get the numbering to start form page 5 and then it starts numbering in odd numbers for some reason and then you change that and fuckfuckfuckfuck formatting ends up taking like 3 days.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Lee Japan makes awesome women's jeans. I don't know anything about them but Mrs TOJ has a few pairs and swears she will only buy Lees. I know she has a pair of boyfriend cut cropped ones that are cute, leather patch, nice pre-distressing, and then she had a pair of coated overdye black skinny ones that were painted on tight and stacked at the ankle. Saw some more in passing yesterday at a store so they're around I guess. If anyone were to make jeans for 5'4 girls with tiny waists and fat butts, it'd be the Japanese. :eek:

tween_spirit

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
oh **** dude on SuFu PMed about a trade for the Junya blazer and one of the things to go toward the trade would be these Junya boots:

P6FAF.jpg

Someone talk me out of it please. But there has to be more stuff I can sell to pay for snowboarding. who was it that wanted my body? it's ready.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

oh **** dude on SuFu PMed about a trade for the Junya blazer and one of the things to go toward the trade would be these Junya boots:
Someone talk me out of it please. But there has to be more stuff I can sell to pay for snowboarding. who was it that wanted my body? it's ready.

They are terrible.

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Bought two pairs of sneakers from one seller on the bay, got one exactly as described, have yet to see the other pair. Should I wait a few more days or just try to get my money back now? I would've done so already but I really want the sneakers. :|

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got the "We need your tax ID" email from PayPal that zissou mentioned a while back. I'm kind of glad I get a lot of sales through Half and Amazon these days instead of just eBay, since 200 transactions is a small number when you're selling often. I would have hit that within the first couple of months of the year back when you could still sell **** on eBay.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Guys I wanna get my girl a nice pair of jeans, any ideas as far as brands?

fuckin h and m man. i wear prorsum and mcqueen cuz i got to. my lady is a babe in h and m.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ahhaahah

a lot of good, inexpensive options are available for women, I'd never throw down $250+ on a pair of jeans for a girl.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Girls are too particular on how they want pants to fit. Wouldn't buy jeans without having her try it on first.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
BiG has some ladies PBJ's in raw and stretch materials for < $200. They had some color ones for way cheap on sale for a while, dunno if those are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads