Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bakatora

bakatora Senior member

haha. that's funny. i miss him posting on sufu. him and a bunch of other people getting banned is one of the big reasons i don't even lurk there anymore

jmatsu = mmm aids t-shirt guy w/ otterdrama? i regret not being around on sufu when that happened.

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

jmatsu is the man. Guy knows more about cool shit than everybody on this forum combined.

3. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

xpost from MC --- RDJ sporting bell bottoms. not diggin that. uncontrol your day has come, but I will sit this one out.

it also looks like he just polished off an XL portion of pad thai.

[​IMG]

this is awful

4. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

jmatsu = mmm aids t-shirt guy w/ otterdrama? i regret not being around on sufu when that happened.

otterdrama is some noob shit. Jmatsu had been beating people at the fashion forum e-beef game since like 2005

5. chronoaug

chronoaug Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)

85 degrees today and wore my uniqlo shorts for the first time since august. catastrophic water break yesterday so no clean drinking water lol. Cops were at the big supermarkets controlling the crowds getting bottled water. I just stocked up on cheap trader joe's beer, a few craft brews and some fresh mint for mojitos. I have 2 big 2.5gallon jugs for brushing teeth and bathing though.

6. impolyt_one

man, try not having potable water for drinking, ever. Welcome to the former third world. I can bathe in this stuff but you'll get the shits if you try to drink it. My lady even gets pissed if I try to water out my soups with tap stuff, she only uses bottled, even if she's braising in a stock pot or something.

7. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

man, try not having potable water for drinking, ever. Welcome to the former third world. I can bathe in this stuff but you'll get the shits if you try to drink it. My lady even gets pissed if I try to water out my soups with tap stuff, she only uses bottled, even if she's braising in a stock pot or something.

jeez that must be expensive. If she's boiling shit that kills the germs anyway right?

8. Joe E Taleo

Joe E Taleo Senior member

No shit. I thought Seoul had potable water for a while- at least my parents have it in their fairly new condo.

9. stylenoob718

stylenoob718 Well-Known Member

85 degrees today and wore my uniqlo shorts for the first time since august. catastrophic water break yesterday so no clean drinking water lol. Cops were at the big supermarkets controlling the crowds getting bottled water. I just stocked up on cheap trader joe's beer, a few craft brews and some fresh mint for mojitos. I have 2 big 2.5gallon jugs for brushing teeth and bathing though.
    live in Boston too? [​IMG]

10. impolyt_one

^ they've got those bypass filters and stuff but they're still rather crude, it's a side dispenser thing. Water is about 80c for a 1.5L, I just drink beer instead, since I have to go down to the convenience store to buy that stuff. Water and beer are in the same fridge, on the same shelf, so it's a no-brainer. Literally a no-brainer though, since I am drinking beer instead of water, like my friends in the year 500AD, and I'm all fucked up all the time.

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Buy a UV distiller [​IMG]

12. DLester

DLester Senior member

this is awful

yes awful, that is exactly what I said when I saw it in the MC thread:

that looks awful. . .

13. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

No shit. I thought Seoul had potable water for a while- at least my parents have it in their fairly new condo.

Seoul does have potable water. I can drink water from my apartment tap without getting sick. Water bottle companies here convince you that you NEED bottled water though. Shit even I still keep buying it since I haven't had the chance to get a new Brita filter yet. What I would possibly worry about though is metal content in the water. Anyways, bottled water is cheap as fuck here. If you're buying one at a time, 2 liters can be had as cheaply as 50 cents. If you buy in bulk, can be half that.

14. cr1234

cr1234 Senior member

I was super happy when I found out that Cambridge water is fine. I'd have the worst hangover today if I couldn't have had tap water when I got home last night.

15. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

[​IMG] this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.