• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
It'll likely leave puncture marks

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by user7
yep. only the pillow one is loading

Finally got into "Everyday essentials"... boy, that was disappointing!

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
how difficult is it to remove pockets from shirts without messing up the shirt? I like a j.crew flannel, but not the two front pockets

Depends on the fabric on if it'll leave holes from stitching but I think if you wash it, should be mostly ok. Just use a seam ripper and it takes 1 minute tops.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
why are sweaters that don't suck so damn expensive!

all i want is a 100% cotton crew-neck sweater, i don't even want wool or cashmere... cotton is total pleeb status and yet the only place i can seem to find what i am wanting is yuketen or ebay which is still about 80$ more than I want/can spend.

I feel the exact same way but got lucky today. I dunno if you have an Eddie Bauer store near you but I found these really nice, heavy cotton knit crewnecks that fits better than almost any mall sweater I've ever tried. It's http://www.amazon.com/Eddie-Bauer-Cr.../dp/B002TH47F6. I can only find them in moss green online but the store I was at had them in grey, navy, pale yellow, and this nice oatmeal color. They were 60% off $30 too so only $12 each at my location. SF dudes looking for beater sweaters heads up.

I'm 5'8" and 138 pounds. The S fits me better than my J Crew, Brooks Brothers, and Hickey sweaters except with way more rugged construction.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I gotta go to work tomorrow so I will be out of the invalid's bed and about town; want to come down to Itaewon about 7ish?

I'll be meeting another friend from 7-9 or so, don't know if after 9 is too late for you. Can meet anywhere except itaewon? I'm alergic to that place.
lol8[1].gif

edit: scratch that I guess

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want washed out jeans so badly for s/s

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
i want washed out jeans so badly for s/s
+ 1 that brother have been feeling the washed out raws for so long
Originally Posted by Wu Dynasty
Thom Browne for Supreme. I'm not sure what to think.
Ahaha The supreme kids are going to love this

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i already do love it, and **** washed out raw, i want feather light pre distressed like dior or something. i was actually just thinking today how i am so damn tired of raw denim(preparing for my crucification over this statement.)

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Eh man washed denim has it's place, raw is nice and all, I like it, but nothing wrong with koppin nice washed denim. I like seeing denim age, I just hate that most premium denim has a garbage fit.

W+H has some nice washes and so does Dior Homme.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of raw, I love seeing that evolution. My favourite stage is the inbetween, sorta like some of the dark dior washes.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
agreed, and thats perfectly fair, i'm just tired of having to break the **** in, it's not fun anymore and having some softer pants and things more lightweight around just make denim harder and harder to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads