• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Finding it pretty funny that when eason and I met up last night, we had our dinner interrupted by some girl saying something like "wow both of you look and dress so good!"

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
what a cute couple you must make

__CB__

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Why is it that almost no one makes trousers in a slate grey twill? It's always khaki and black. Grey is way more wearable than black, IMO. I'd buy these in a heartbeat if they were grey:

+2. You can find decent charcoal ones pretty easy, but slate grey is trickier.

I like the color of this pair from Ransom, but don't dig the paneled leg -

http://ransomshop.com/ecommerce/cont...tcategory=Mens

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
Finding it pretty funny that when eason and I met up last night, we had our dinner interrupted by some girl saying something like "wow both of you look and dress so good!"

yeah fuk that *****, totally interrupted our intimate conversation

her gaybo friend was making eyes at me, unless it was my imagination.

DREW FFS GET OUT OF BED I WON'T BE HERE LONG

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I gotta go to work tomorrow so I will be out of the invalid's bed and about town; want to come down to Itaewon about 7ish?

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
why are sweaters that don't suck so damn expensive!

all i want is a 100% cotton crew-neck sweater, i don't even want wool or cashmere... cotton is total pleeb status and yet the only place i can seem to find what i am wanting is yuketen or ebay which is still about 80$ more than I want/can spend.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
actually scratch 7pm, i have to come home early tonight for something. I am doing some Mission Impossible type **** today with clothing and my personal life within the span of like 45 minutes

ahk1979

Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Why is it that almost no one makes trousers in a slate grey twill? It's always khaki and black. Grey is way more wearable than black, IMO. I'd buy these in a heartbeat if they were grey:

Margaret Howell always does a grey trouser in her MHL line. She has one in a colour called "lead" this season:

http://www.margarethowell.co.uk/#/sh...pocket-trouser

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought my F+B boots were comfortable to walk around in, until I spent the day walking the Vegas strip in them. ****, my feet....

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having difficulty getting in to the Gilt sales?

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how difficult is it to remove pockets from shirts without messing up the shirt? I like a j.crew flannel, but not the two front pockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads